Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Why I love women in their 30's: Reason #32

I have to work late again tonight. Last night I was working until 3am after my poker tournament. Tonight will probably be something similar.

I get an email from one of my girls - a hot little Asian girl. She asks to see me and I tell her unfortunately I can't. Mostly because of work but partially because I am still sore from my #1 working me over all weekend. She emails back that she isn't wearing any panties. I let her know that I would love to see her but still can't.

She then emails me "Did I mention that I am wearing a mini skirt with a top that is low in the chest... high heels and no panties? Ok, just wanted you to know. You're gay if you say no!".

Well now, I can't be gay, can I? Some of my closest friends are gay and trust me, I am nothing like them. I tell her she can swing by to say hi but that my time is very limited.

She shows up an hour later and sits on the couch with me. We make small talk for about 15 minutes where she lets me know that wine makes her horny and so as to not waste any of my time, she drank a big glass before she came over.

She flashes her skirt up at me to confirm that she is not wearing any panties. Pulls me by the hand into my room, rips the clothes off of both of us, pushes me to floor and climbs on top.

I would love to say that it went on for hours but I am a sucka for a girl riding hard on top. 10 minutes later its over, we get up, get dressed, she gives me a kiss and heads for the door.

Women in their 30's provide GREAT work breaks!!!

My roommate comes out shortly after she leaves and just shakes her head at me. This is the 5th girl she has seen or heard come through my bedroom doors in the last 2 weeks. And yet, she is still trying to set me up with a couple of her friends. Did I mention that I love my roommate?

1 comment:

Finesse said...

haha I gotta get one of those roommates hah