Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day 17 - Worked the phone

After a late night last night and a long, hard day of work today, I decide to not hit the bars tonight.


I work the phone instead and set up 2 dates for later this week including the girl I number closed last night. Her and I continue to flirty text the rest of the evening.


I also talk another girl into emailing me bikini photos of herself. Excellent!


Unfortunately, I made a misstep with my girlie from south Texas. I innocently misinterpreted a text she sent and my response upset her. I know it is her time of the month but she is really upset. We are supposed to go on vacation next week so I hope this doesn't affect anything. I think I got her calmed down by the end of the evening but she still wasn't acting herself towards me. Women!


I then called my ex that I stayed with on Friday night. She invited me over to her place yet again to stay the night. I turned her down last night to go out but tonight, I agree.

I show up and before I even get a chance to set all of my stuff down and get my shoes off, she has my pants down and Lil Twitch in her mouth. Let's just say it was a good evening.

No comments: