Saturday, July 21, 2007

Day 7 - On a trip

Saturday I wake up excited that I am going to visit my sweetie in south Texas. The more I hang out with her, the more into her I get. Eventually, if it keeps up like we are going, we will probably have to talk about commitment and exclulsivity. But we can cross that bridge when we get there.

I sneak one last workout in for the week. I got in 4 total and feel really good about it (if not also really sore).

Knowing that opportunites to participate in the 30 day Summer of Love challenge would be limited since I would be with my girl, I got to the airport early to see what I could do.

Seriously, I walked the length of the airport and didn't find one cutie that met my standards to flirt with..... I practiced a bit by talking to some of the women who work in the various shops but even the "hired guns" weren't turning heads.

I catch the flight and hang out with my girl. We catch up, grab dinner, and then go party.
Highlights of the weekend include her telling me she was falling in love with me, making her come 3 times and trying anal sex.

She was married before and told me that during her marriage of several years, her husband only made her come around 10 times. She is one tough customer! I have only been sleeping with her a month and am already at 5. That is the way to get a woman into you!

A funny story.... we came home drunk from the bars via taxi. She lives with her sister and her nephew and before we left, her sister said she was going out and going to drop the kid off at their mom's to babysit.

We got home and thinking that the place was empty, had some very loud lovemaking. Very loud! In the morning, we were loud again and then drifted back off to sleep. We woke up later and heard some talking in the living room. My girl goes "Holy shit! That is my mom!" It turns out, that instead of dropping the kid off at mom's, mom came over and spent the night.

We were freaking out all day. We waited until mom left before coming out of her room. My girl later called her mom and asked if we were noisy when we came in. Her mom said no, she wasn't feeling well so she popped some Benadryl and slept through the whole night. Phew!

No comments: