Friday, July 20, 2007

Day 5 - The Party

Today was a crazy day at work so I didn't have much time to IM, Text or make calls during the day. I did manage to sneak off at lunch to meet up with Finesse from the Dallas PUA boards. Good guy who is goal oriented and driven. I think he is going to be very successful at PU.

After work, I went to a happy hour with my buddy. We used to work together on a previous project but now I have moved onto bigger and better things. He still makes appearances at the client from time to time and did yesterday. So when I show up at happy hour, low and behold, he has invited several people I used to work with - including the girl I have been trying to set a date up with. Excellent! She had actually sent me an email earlier saying that she might attend so it wasn't a total surprise.

Happy hour was interesting. The work girl and I were making obvious eyes at each other but one of the company's key executives showed up too. He has always had a big crush on her and was shamelessly flirting with her. It wouldn't be good for her job or any potential future projects with that company to cock block him so I flirted with a really hot brunette that my buddy also invited.

I got in pretty good with brunette while my buddy was busy chatting up her blonde friend. Later, he and I decided to make a lap around the venue to see what else caught our eye. While we were walking, he told me that he orignally invited brunette for himself but that he could see that she was into me so he backed off. My buddy is my best wingman. We have each fallen on grenades for each other many times. Since I already had work girl waiting for me, I told him I was backing off brunette.

When we got back to our group, I joined the conversation with work girl and executive and let him move in on brunette. This pissed his blonde off and they both left shortly afterwards. Oops!

Buddy and I had tickets to a big party thrown by a social magazine in Dallas. 7:00pm rolls around which is when the party starts so my buddy and I start to leave. Unfortunately, he ends up inviting everyone at happy hour. I give him the look of death when he does this and he realizes his mistake and texts me "sorry".

Its not that I didn't want any of these people, work girl included, to come with us. Its just that I wanted a night of running around hitting on women and suddenly I was about to be handicapped. No reason to bring sand to the white, pristine beach that this party promised to be.

Everyone else declined the party except for work girl. They all leave and she hangs around while I close out the tab. Work girl is really hot and I really do like her so I am not too put out. We roll to the party in my car.

We get there and the place is packed! With HOT women everywhere. My buddy remarks it is the best $40 he has ever spent. I glare at him again, he gives me a shit eating grin and saunters off into the crowd to start macking.

Work girl and I grab a spot to stand by the bar and start talking and drinking. The rest of the night is filled with work girl and I flirting with each other broken up by the occasional interruption of my buddy parading some hot girl by us.

After a while, I decide it is time to walk around. I grab work girl by the hand and we wander around the venue. Back in a corner, we find a photo booth and get in line.

Inside the booth, I tell her that I am the director. She agrees. The booth takes 4 photos:
1) Gangsta pose
2) I grab and kiss her
3) We hug
4) I turn around and she spanks me

We get the photos and they are hilarious. We grab another drink and decide that we want to do another round of photos. I tell her I am the director again
1) Kissing
2) I turn her around, push her down and put my arms behind my head. It looks like she is blowing me
3) I turn around, stand her up and act like I am eating her out
4) I spank her

These pictures are even funnier! We start walking around through the crowd. I start pointing out hot girls that my buddy should be gaming if we find him. Work girl starts going up to all of the hotties I point out and showing them our pictures. This earns us a bunch of hotties hanging out with us. If I wasn't trying to date her, work girl would make an excellent wingwoman!

We decide it is time to leave. As we are driving, she mentions that she is seeing double. To me, this is a hint that she doesn't want me to take her to her car as we haven't drank that much....I don't say a word but start driving to my place. She asks where we are going and I just ignore her.

We get to my house and she goes in and makes herself comfortable. No complaints about being there. I give her some water and then we start to make out on the couch. She says she has to go to the bathroom, which is through my room, and gets up and leaves me.

I wait for a while and she doesn't come out. I go to check on her and find her in my bed. I shut the bedroom door and join her.......

Another successful pull. The only regret of the day is that I didn't get a work out in.

No comments: