Thursday, July 26, 2007

Day 11 - Back in the saddle

The cold I have been fighting has kicked my butt all week. I haven't had any energy to be social although I have been pushing myself to get my work outs in.

For the last month and a half, I have been going to a church class every Wednesday night followed by going out to the bars. The class has finally ended but staying in would feel strange. So cold be damned, I was going out.

I text Fidelio to see if he was rolling into town. He was but was hanging with Juice first. Juice then emails me and asks if I am going out because it was Fidelio's birthday and we needed to celebrate. I had no idea our boy was a year older - even more reason to party!

But first things first. My previous one-it-is called me and said she wanted to talk. We went out to dinner. I have known this girl for years and years and have pretty much gotten over the huge crush I had on her and have even dated some of her friends. However, that doesn't still mean I wouldn't jump at the chance to go out with her.

Over the last couple of months, I have noticed a change in the way she relates to me. She has been dropping sublte hints that she may want to see if we could date. This is a strange area for both of us as we have been friends for over 7 years and were even roommates for a time yet have never hooked up.

Tonight, she was talking about relationships. I was giving her some advice and used a hypothetical "if you and I were dating..." She took the bait and said, "why aren't we?" I think we were both taken aback that she said what she said. But I decided to take the chance and asked her over to my place tomorrow night for me to cook dinner. She agreed and then we dropped the subject and continued hanging out the rest of dinner.

I drop her off with a big, warm hug and a reminder for dinner tomorrow night and then met up with the boys - Fidelio, Capt Jack and Juice. They are hanging out at a casual lounge. We grab a beer and then decide to hit a place that Fidelio and I discovered a month ago that was hot on Wednesdays.

We roll to the club and Sinn joins us after a date he was on wrapped up. It was a little early but there were a few hotties there. Capt Jack and I noticed a couple of really hot Asian girls who had their bitch shields sky high. We decided that they were the hottest girls in the place. As we waited for the club to warm up, we did birthday shots of Tuaca. I love me some Tuaca!

The club heats up and we start talking to girls around us. The venue is really, really small so you don't have to move around much. And it is loud so long conversations are pretty much impossible. Opening has to be done with a lot of body language and confidence vs. routines. I open a few girls by either bumping into the them and starting conversation or "cheersing" their drinks but nothing sticks.

I am enjoying the company of the boys and my beer when I see a guy I know who is big in the club scene. I go hang out with him for a bit and he sees the hot Asians that Capt Jack and I noticed before. It turns out, one of them used to be a fuck buddy of his. He goes over and gives her a big hug so I open her friend. I also try and talk to his girl just to get to know her but she really, truly is a bitch. She just has an all around negative, stuck up attitude. My buddy confirms that he really couldn't stand her but she was wild in bed so he dated her for a while. However, her friend whom I was talking to was nice.

I tell some stories and use a couple of heart melters I created. She is into me and with the small, packed club, it gave me an opportunity to put my arm around her and pull her into me so that we could hear each other. During this time, my buddy is working his previous fuck buddy pretty well. I look over and they are making out.

I eventually get the number of the girl I am talking to and then the girls say they are leaving to the bathroom.

My buddy and I strategize about getting them to come back to his place with me tagging along. We come up with the perfect plan. However, the girls never come back. We look for them later but they must have left the club.

I go back to Fidelio and the boys. We close the club down and decide to hit a Denny's nearby.

There are two hispanic cuties at Denny's in a booth not far from us. Capt Jack and I debate about who is going to open them but I decide to go in. I open by physically sliding one of the girls over with my hips so I could sit down and then saying "Sorry I am late, did you guys order for me?"

Up close, neither is as hot as they looked from afar. However, they are still the BSA (best set available). They are both tough, gangsta type girls with lots of tattoos. The girl I shoved over even had a tattoo of her last name on her neck. These were hard party girls although they were both still cute.

They are shocked that someone would physically shove their friend from her seat and plop down with them. The girl across from me, the cuter of the two, tells me I was ballsy but that she would call the manager to get me removed. Not a good start!

Instead of taking offense (as I did just rudely push my way into their late night dinner), I tease her that she isn't man enough and then tease her about chest hair, being a wimp, etc. This got her laughing and she dropped any notion of getting rid of me.

Instead, she started asking me a bunch of questions about me. She was shocked I was as old as I was. I turned the tables on her and asked her where she worked. It turns out, they are both stippers at some seedy strip club I had never heard of and had just gotten off work.

Based on this information, I changed my game to being more dominate and sexual. I started stealing food off their plates and made the one sitting across from me start feeding me. I started picking on the one next to me becuase it was obvious that she was very drunk or stoned or both.

I asked them what they were doing later and they said they wanted to party more. I told them I had a full bar at my house and they both agreed to come home with me. With as freaky as these two are, I am thinking this is a guaranteed threesome. I continue to tease them while we eat however, I start to have doubts about whether I want these two knowing where I live or not. Although they are both good looking, they are rough and I would worry about something going missing or having some gang banger buddies come jack me later.

I try and change it that we go back to one of their places but they say they don't have any alcohol where they live. I am about to give up on the set and walk away when they then ask who I am at Denny's with. I point at the group of boys and the one sitting across from me says that she thinks Sinn is cute because she likes bad boys and digs the stripe in his hair.

I holler at Sinn and he comes over and immediately jumps into "Big Dick" game. The girls eat it up. The one across from me considers going to the bathroom with Sinn while she is feeding me her food. The one next to me is now shutting down and can barely keep her stoned eyes open.

As Sinn keeps going for the bathroom pull, it is becoming clearer and clearer that these girls would probably do whatever we wanted them to do as long as we paid them. We decide to eject and abandon the set. There is no real skill in gaming hookers and I really don't want to catch something that doesn't wash off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE job plowing through "i'm gonna call the manager." I was starting to wet myself a bit in fright when I read that line. Very fucking solid

Anonymous said...

Of all the PUA blogs I like to keep up with I have to say your's is the most well written and riveting.