Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 2 - Summer of Love, How 'bout a quickie?

Monday, July 16th, 2007.

Since I had forgotten that the 30 day approach competition was going to start yesterday until I got the official sign up email, today was my first day of intentionally attempting to grow my game. As I had to work today and have a big presentation tomorrow, I knew my time was limited. I had to make every moment count.

I took a break in the morning to work the phone and the internet. I ended up calling a couple of numbers in my phone that I hadn't really tried before. One of the girls answered my call. She was bored at work so I launched into a couple of funny tales of my weekend events including a summary of the Wedding story. This got her cracking up and before the moment waned, I asked her to dinner tonight. She agreed.

After I got off the phone with her, I jumped onto myspace and started messaging an ex-stripper who is a myspace friend of mine. I have actually briefly met her one time before but it hasn't gone anywhere. She too was bored with work so I told her she should escape for a long lunch. She agreed and we met up.

Lunch was great! Much like Capt Jack has his series of "heart melter" routines he made up based on his real life events (Jealous GF Deleted My Numbers, Let Grandma Buy You A New Pair of Jeans, etc.), I have been working on a couple myself and practiced them on her.

- I told her the Wedding Story which made her laugh. (shows I am a fun, carefree guy)
- Then transitioned into Fought to Protect Girl (I am a protector)
- Then jumped into Squirells Eat Nuts (shows my family values)

She then opened up on some of her life story including some of her stripper days. I interjected with a couple of stories about some of the strippers I have dated in the past to let her know I was OK with her previous profession and that I have dated dancers before.

I made sure to kino as much as possible and held some strong eye contact. We made tentative plans for this weekend if I decide to stay in town.

Lunch ended so I walked her to her car and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek. I race back to the office and by the time I get there, the Iced Tea has kicked in and I really have to pee. I rush down the hall to the bathroom and as I get close, a girl with a beautiful face but somewhat large hips comes around the corner. Several offices share the floor and I have never seen this cutie before.

I give her the patented Twitchy "Eye Smile" where I smile so large and true that my eyes get involved. I find that if a girl finds me even remotely attractive, giving her a confident smile like this can really amp up her attraction. It didn't let me down here. She gave me a very big smile and an enthusiastic "Hi!".

Unfortunately, my bladder has top priority at this moment so I continue on without any further interaction.

By the time I got back to my desk, the ex-stripper from lunch had already messaged me. "Thank you for lunch. I really enjoyed it. BTW- you looked nice today! "

I wrapped up work and went home. I have decided that starting the Summer of Love is also a perfect opportunity to get my workouts going again. I am about 10lbs heavier than I want to be because I LOVE chips and salsa and beer. I have always prided myself on being able to wear the same size jeans as I wore in high school (I am in my mid 30s now) but they are getting tight. So it is time to get back in shape or spend a bunch of money on new jeans. The gym it is!

I do some chest and shoulder exercises. It felt great and there were some hotties in the gym. I didn't approach them as I was into my workout but made a mental note for future opportunities.

I rush back to my house and take a shower and head to my dinner date. On the way to dinner, I call the girl I spent the weekend with to see what her friends thought of me. She told me that her friends loved me. A couple of her friends were really quiet and my girl is really outgoing and gregarious so I asked her about them. She said that she asked them what was wrong and they said they were actually intimidated by me because they thought I was so attractive and confident. I guess all of the cocky and funny stuff I was dishing out over the weekend paid off.

One of the cocky / funny things I tend to do is run what I call "Rico Suave" game. This mainly consists of me somewhat tongue-in-cheek playing like I am God's gift to women. The girls I am with seem to eat it up. I was doing this most of the weekend which had my girl cracking and I guess impressed her friends too.

An example of "Rico Suave" is interrupting a girl when she is laughing and saying "What kind of laugh is that? It sounds like a nervous laugh to me..... do my good looks and charm intimidate you? Awwwww....I didn't intend to make you nervous. Its OK, I like you. You can relax around me"

I deliver this with a straight face but with a mischevious gleem in my eye. Its playful and fun and as I mentioned, women seem to eat it up.

I told my girl I thought it was cute that her friends had crushes on me and that she should pass the message onto them that I am looking for girlfriends #7 and #8 so they could apply if interested. If my girl was sitting in the car with me, I know this would have earned me a punch on the shoulder.

I arrive at my date's place and she invites me in. We sit on the couch and talk for a bit. I ask her what her favorite restaurant was and then we left and I took her there. We had some wine with dinner and again, I practiced my routines and heart melters on her.

- Wedding Story
- Squirrels Eat Nuts
- Brother's Farm
- Neighbors as Grandmas

I then started to bring the converstion sexual. I grabbed her hand and did a fake palm reading on her. I bent her wrists up towards her arm and looked at the skin folds where her hand meets her arm. I told her these were her pervert lines and that she should be ashamed of herself. This earned a laugh out of her.

As it turns out, she can actually read palms so she read mine. This led to hand holding across the table.

Dinner ended and we went back to her place. She again invited me in. She poured us some more wine and we chilled on her couch.

I could tell she needed some more comfort conversation so I brought the conversation back to some of my childhood stories. She then shared some of her childhood stories and then mentioned that she had some pictures of her as a kid in her room she wanted to show me.

As far as I am concerned, an invitation to the bedroom is girl speak for "let's get it on". I realized I needed to play this one cautiously as she is being agressive enough that if I seem over-eager, she might get cautious.

I told her that I could only come up for a second as I had a big presentation tomorrow and had to get back to work. I then followed her upstairs.

She showed me some of her embarrassing childhood pictures while we were sitting on her bed. After she was done, I gave her a big hug and then quickly transitioned it to a make out. Just as things were getting hot and heavy, I stopped us and told her I needed to leave to get back to work.

This only turned her on more. She wrapped her legs around me and started aggressively making out with me again. I started fondling her through her clothes and she started doing the same to me.

I then cut her off again and said I had to stop. I made like I was pulling away to head out of her room but then turned and kissed her again. This was too much for her to handle. She unzipped my pants and pulled out Lil Twitchy and started playing. I pulled off her shirt and slid off her panties from under her skirt and was playing too.

She started moaning and really getting into it so I stopped her one last time and told her I had to go. I started slowly zipping up my pants when she asks, "How about a quickie before you go?"

I throw her down on the bed, rip the rest of our clothes off and close the deal. Unfortunately, my phone rang three times which kind of ruined the mood but didn't slow us down any.

After it was over, I leave and check my phone log. My girl from south Texas, Fidelio and Tribulus were the culprits that interrupted my coital quickie. I returned everyone's phone calls on my drive back home.

Day 2 ended with a bang!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.myspace.com/jays75 twitchy i love the blog can you holler at me on myspace?