Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day 16 - Pulled over

I woke up feeling like shit. My cold had taken a turn for the worse. I am sure it had something to do with being out until 8am Sunday morning from Saturday night but the funny thing is, I felt fine yesterday.

I go into work and suffer through it all day long. I then come home and debate about taking a nap but push myself to work out instead. The work out woke me up and I came back home and played on the computer.

I called several of the girls I am seeing or have gone on dates with recently and my ex that I spent Friday night with invited me over to spend the night again tonight. She is an amazing lay but I am torn between going back to what is comfortable but I know has no future for me or going for new which may eventually pay off for me.

Sinn texts me and asks if I am going out which solidifies my decision. Encouragement from Sinn plus the 30 day Summer of Love challenge make me pass up guaranteed awesome sex. This night better be good!

Around 11pm I roll out to the happening Monday night bar. Inside it is already packed. I go to the bar to order a beer and open a hot black girl standing next to me. She is responsive but her big boyfriend quickly comes over and cock blocks me.

I meander outside and run into Sinn and El Topo already engaged with 2 hot blondes at a table. I said hi and was going to keep on keeping on when one of the blondes asked me to join the table. I pull up a chair and hang out.

The girls were being difficult so Sinn and El Topo were pulling out the big guns which included several take-aways leaving me at the table to entertain the girls. I didn't want there to be any confusion of me stepping into their sets so I politely excused myself and went inside.

At the bar was a bartendar from another bar that I knew. She was ordering Tuaca shots for her friends and knowing that Tuaca is my weakness, ordered one for me. I did that one, ordered another one just for myself along with another beer and then went back outside to join the crew.

It was hot and I was wearing a long sleeve shirt so I was miserable. Even my balls were sweating so I rolled back inside after a bit.

I saw this tall brunette with amazing legs and opened her. Three seconds into me talking to her she back turned me and walked off. Ugh. The night is not off to a good start.

I walk up to another hot girl - blonde this time - and open her. That set also fails miserably. So I go to the bar and order another beer and quickly down the full one I am holding while the bartendar gets me a fresh one..

As I am standing at the bar, one of the hottest girls in the place come up to me, turns around, backs into me and starts grinding on me. She opened me! I would love to tell a story of how I turned this into a close of some sort but alas, I choked. I made some stupid comment about keeping her hands off the merchandise and she sauntered off. The night is getting worse! This bar usually is very good to me - I have at least a 70% success rate here. However, tonight, I am not feeling it and debate about going home.

I decide to stay and hang with El Topo and Sinn for a while until El Topo ejects. I decide it is time to push through the wall I was hitting and open an Asian girl at the bar with an amazing body. This girl is a work out fiend and her arms and legs are well defined in a feminine way.

She is very responsive and quickly introduces me to her friends. One of whom is a hot blonde. I like Asian but she has a gap in her front teeth which is usually a deal breaker for me. What can I say, I like good teeth? So I decide to pawn to the blonde.

Blonde is very receptive and I end up with my arm around her talking to her with Asian hovering nearby. However, they had a lot of guy friends there that kept interrupting us. I text Sinn that I need a wing but he has already left too. It was becoming a lot of work fighting off the guys and Asian was giving me puppy dog eyes so I switched back.

Asian suggests we go outside to talk. We jump into comfort and it turns out, she is cool girl. I really like her. We are holding hands and standing with our bodies touching each other. I get her number and timebridge her for a date. I am also texting her several naughty text messages while I talk to her and she is texting back similar messages about how much she wants me.

The game I am playing is very sexual. I tell her she has naughty eyes, that she is too much of a bad girl for me, that I could never take her home to mom, that I am shy and worried that she would take advantage of me, etc. She eats it up!

I hang out in the heat as long as I can take it and then tell her I need to go inside. We order water and talk for a while inside before getting more water and going back outside for more comfort talk.

It is now 1:30 and I tell her I want to beat the rush so I need to leave and ask if she is going to come with me. She says she won't come home with me but would love it if I would walk her to her car which is a block away. I tell her I would do one better and drive her there.

The valet gets my car and we drive to hers. We both get out and start making out sitting on the back of her car. I try and get her to come home with me one more time but she says she has to work early in the morning. I open her car door for her and she drives off. She texts me as she drives away telling me she thought I was hot and an amazing kisser.

I pull out and go around the corner and notice that a cop is following me. He follows me about 6 blocks before pulling me over. Shit! I wasn't speeding, swerving or doing anything else illegal so I know he was just out stalking potential drunk drivers.

He tells me he pulled me over for having no front license plate. I tell him there is no room for a front license plate on these cars which is true. He tells me it is state law and then mentions he saw me leave the bar and thinks that I have been drinking.

I tell him I had a few drinks earlier but have been drinking water for the last couple of hours. He doesn't believe me and makes me get out of the car.

He wants me to walk the line and I refuse as I have a bad back which causes me to be unstable, we are in an uneven gravel lot and he has me in front of his car with the spotlight on me so I am sure he is filming this. He gets upset that I refuses and then asks be to take a breathalizer which I also refuse. He tells me he can arrest me for refusing which I know is true.

I tell him I was advised by a lawyer to not take any drunk tests or blow into any breathalizer. I am being very respectful during this time but keep refusing to take his tests and offer to show him the lawyer statement I had drafted up that says I am to immediately seek legal attention and not perform any sobriety tests requested of me. We argue for about 20 minutes and he finally has me do some really simple tests that I agree to.

He has me do a simple test where I stand with me feet together, tilt my head to the sky, close my eyes and tell him when I think 30 seconds is up.

I obviously passed his test so he then switches tactics and accuses me of taking narcotics. I have never done a drug in my life and tell him so but he keeps accusing me. I tell him that he just needs to arrest me then because I wasn't drunk, have never done a drug, but am not going to take anymore tests.

He finally gives me my license and lets me go. I crawl in the car and see that I have 3 text messages from the Asian telling me she had a good night and that she can't wait to see me again.
I call her on the drive back and we make date plans. She is freaked out that I got pulled over and can't believe that I talked my way out of it. She told me that the cops have been haunting this particular bar on Monday nights and that several of her friends have been harrassed by them. I have seen this happen before actually to a country bar in Austin. On Thursday nights, the bar used to have $.69 long necks. The cops didn't like that the special was so cheap so they just pulled over many of the cars that were leaving. Word spread of the crack down effectively shutting down the bar on Thursday nights. They must be trying to do the same to this place as it has $3 martini specials.

When I get home, I pull out my portable breathalizer that I have and blow into it. I am .06 which is legally sober. Thank God I drank the water at the end!

No comments: