Monday, July 16, 2007

Summer of Love

I am very goal oriented and am actually working on a post about the goals I have set in my life. Suffice to say, my main goal now is to improve my dating life and to eventually get married and start a family.

I help reach my goal, I am joining Grow Your Game's "Summer of Love" competition.

It is 30 days of approaching and as Pete says "It's making yourself do that one last set, and getting that last little ounce of value out of the night. It's building up the momentum that allows you to go out night after night, and practice, and learn, and improve. It's making a promise to yourself, making a commitment, and following through."

I will be recording my progress in the following blog: http://www.growyourgame.com/summeroflove/twitchy/.

As I am relatively lazy in some regards, I will most likley post what I post on that blog on this one too so this blog, my main one, will take on a more "pick up" emphasis in the upcoming month than I originally intended.

Wish me luck!

No comments: