Saturday, July 21, 2007

Day 6 - Babysitting

After a tough day at work, I roll to a birthday party of a hot girl in my social circle. I am tasked with bringing the cake so I make sure I show up on time. It turns out I am the first one there so I grab a beer and settle in.

After a while, everyone starts showing up including the birthday girl. It is a fun little gathering and several people buy the birthday girl her favorite drink. I have hung out with her before and she is a lightweight. By the end of the party, she has downed 3 drinks which is a lot for her.

I am very tired after a stressful week at work, starting my work outs again and being out every night for this 30 day challenge so I don't drink much and am definitely not the life of the party.

After everyone gets a good buzz, birthday girl's friends start coming up to me to tell me how much she likes me. Birthday girl herself has all of her friends take turns telling me an impression they have of her and she has me sit next to her the whole time she eats the cake and opens the presents. It is becoming obvioius to me that someone has a crush...

The party ends and everyone leaves telling me to take good care of her. It finally ends up just us and I take all of her gifts out to my car and then come back for her. She has some exaggerated movements but otherwise is not slurring or staggering around so I determine her more buzzed than drunk. I ask if she wants to walk over to a bar nearby instead of going home and she agrees.

We walk into X-bar and it is pretty crowded for it being as early as it is (9pm). I go to the bar to order me a beer and offer to get her water but she insists on a cosmo. I question her decision a couple of times but she insists. Who am I to deny the birthday girl? I get her the cosmo.

We go to the band side of the bar but it is too early even for the band. We talk and flirt and eventually I decide to make a move and kiss her. Make out ensues and then we start grinding/dancing with each other to the hip hop music they are playing. She reaches back and starts rubbing Lil Twitch through my jeans. He responds and I tell her we should get out of here. She says she wants to wait until the band comes on (9:45pm)

We wait for the band and they are decent. We dance to their first couple of songs but then birthday girl starts losing her balance while trying to dance. She is halfway done with her cosmo so I decide to help her. I take a sip and realize that it is VERY strong. Shit! I don't want her to be too drunk....

I insist that we leave and she agrees. I put her unfinished cosmo on the bar to be thrown out but she grabs it and downs it.

We go outside and she is staggering and leaning on me for support to walk. We get to my car and she tells me she doesn't know if she should get inside because she might be sick. We wait 15 minutes until she thinks she is fine and we drive to her place.

We get inside and I bring all of her gifts in and get water for us while she goes into her room. She comes out later wearing some sexy lingerie. This night has gotten really, really good!

We start making out and once it gets hot and heavy, I pick her up and carry her to her room and throw her on the bed.

She undoes my pants and starts rubbing me through my underwear. I take off her panties. I am thinking this is going to be on. I sit her up so I can slide her lingerie off but when I sit her up, she drunkenly loses her balance and falls over. I now realize she is too drunk and decide that we better stop. I NEVER push sex when the girl is too intoxicated.

She lays back on her bed and then tells me she doesn't feel very good. She then runs to the bathroom and starts throwing up. Now, I have thrown up many times from drinking and usually once I get it out, it is all over and I feel better.

However, this girl proceeded to throw up.....and throw up.....and throw up.....for 2 and a half hours! I looked for blood in her puke to see if she had alcohol poisoning but it was just plain puke. I considered taking her to the hospital but she only had 4 drinks so I knew that she wasn't in danger.

I baby sat her - held her hair, got her water, flushed the toilet, made sure she didn't fall over, rubbed her back, etc. - the whole time. I finally got her to crawl into bed and go to sleep. After she was asleep for 30 minutes and I was sure she wasn't going to get sick again, I went through her purse, found her house keys, left, locked the door and left the key under the mat.

I got to my house around 1:30am but decided that I needed to make the most of my night. I go to a neighborhood bar and grab a beer but the place is dead and filled with 80% guys. I look for cuties to flirt with but the only semi-decent girls are already coupled up. I down my beer and head home.

Once I get home, I receive a call from my girl from south Texas. I am flying to see her tomorrow. She is drunk dialing me and ends up putting me on the phone with all of her friends. I make sure she has a safe way to get home and we proceed to text each other dirty text messages until she lets me know she made it home safely. I can't wait to see her tomorrow!

So, all in all, it was a decent night. I give myself an 'A' for having good morals by not taking advantage of the drunk girl and an 'A' for making the most of my evening and attempting to sarge at 1:30 in the morning after babysitting all night. I give myself a 'C' for actual results as I could have monitored birthday girl's alcohol intake better to ensure myself a successful evening.

No comments: