Friday, July 20, 2007

I hate every bone in your body (except for mine)

Great lyrics from Poison:

"I hate every bone in your body but mine, I cant wait till I can hate you tonight....."

This one line totally summed up the off and on relationship I have had with a girl I have been seeing for the last 2 years.

Although I do love her, she is mean, bitchy, obsessively jealous and frankly, just not good TO me or FOR me. I have never argued and fought with someone so much in my life.

All that being said, I am addicted to her. We have a physical chemistry that is unmatched in any other relationship I have ever had. And when it is good, it is GREAT!

However, like all addictions, they need to be overcome. I know I can't marry this girl because I would have a miserable existance the rest of my life. So I had to let her go. It wasn't easy but she was getting in the way of me meeting someone I might actually have a future with.

Like any addiction, it is going to be tough for me not to go back. I need to be strong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can relate to this only too well.

Cool blog dude.

-m