Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Update to Week in Recap

So, my #2 has been promoted to my #1. After a weekend of partying and hot sex, I am worn out, sore, raw and walking around with a big, juicy smile on my face.

This girl is FINE! I have dated and am dating physcially hotter girls, but not many sexier. And she is fun, outgoing, smart, ambitious, and our personalities just click. I am not ready to stop seeing my other girls yet but it is heading in that direction.

Saturday morning, my former #2 (now #1) flew into town hours after I left my previous #1's place. I took her to my place and as soon as we walked in the door, she pounced on me. Its always seems a little strange to me having sex with 2 girls within a couple of hours of each other (but I got over it).

We napped, had sex again, went to a wedding, had sex again, met up briefly with Sinn and Capt Jack and then my buddy Vodka and his girl, then went home and had sex again. She was giving me a blow job at 2am when Vodka started pounding on my door wanting to borrow a bottle of, you guessed it, Vodka, so he and his girl could roll to the after hours bars. I cussed him out and then gave him the Vodka and rushed him out the door so the blow job could continue.

Sunday, woken up by sex, lunch, more sex, she napped while I worked, more sex, went to the Poison/Ratt concert, home for more sex, followed by middle of the night sex.

Monday, it was morning sex, followed by before lunch sex and then I dropped her off at the airport and went to work. Then to a training class. Then to a poker tournament where I won $400. Not a bad Monday....

She definitely deserves a promotion to #1. My only complaint, and this is petty, is that her exaggerated proportions get in the way. I normally date very petite girls and although she is petite (5'2" and a size 4), she is very well off in certain areas. She won't tell me her bra size but it is larger than a DD - almost too big. She also has hair down to her waist. While I love these features in all of their glory, long hair gets in the way while making out, having sex, sleeping, etc. I can't tell you how many times I hurt her by accidentally pulling her hair. It also got in my mouth while we were kissing, tickled my face while I was trying to sleep, I got buttons tangled in it, found it in my underwear at work, have it all over my bedroom and bathroom, etc. A small price to pay I guess.....

And I painfully smashed a boob enough to temporarily halt festivities at least 3 times over the weekend just by them being in the way while I was repositioning her during sex. I guess I am used to my typical, size 0 petite girls.....

No comments: