Sunday, July 29, 2007

Day 14 - After Hours

I woke up in the morning after a good night's sleep at my ex's place. Lately, in the mornings, I have been grossly coughing and hacking but I think having a restful evening cured me as I felt better than I have felt in a while.

My ex got up, walked the dogs and then joined me again in bed. We cuddled up again and then she started kissing on my chest. She slowly worked her way down, slid down my underwear and started giving me a blow job. I let her go on for a while then pulled her back up to me.

She still didn't want to kiss me since I was sick (and had morning breath) so I kissed on her neck, then took off her shirt and kissed all over her chest while she helped me take her panties off. This girl has the most amazing, natural breasts I have ever seen. Seriously! Sadly, they are what I missed most about her.....

She mounted me and rode hard. She used to climax really quickly and came close a few times but the dogs were playing and kept jumping up on the bed with us so she kept getting distracted and losing it. However, I had no such problem - with my blow job warm up and her going for a while, I finished before her.

She cleaned up and then I tried to satisfy her orally while we waited for Lil Twitch to recharge. Still no such luck. Damn dogs!

After a bit, I was good to go again. We went at it again and ended up with her on top again which is her favorite position. We went long and hard until we were both worn out and a little raw but she still couldn't finish. Sucks to be her!

I leave, go home, shower, eat and wait for my next date to show up. It is the girl from http://twitchypua.blogspot.com/2007/07/day-5-party.html. She shows up, I give her a kiss and we head off to Salsa dance lessons.

Dancing was fun - I hadn't salsa danced in a very long while.

After lessons, we went out for nachos and beer and had some good conversation. I time boxed her because I had plans later and didn't want her to think she could hang out all day with me. We had a good time and then came back to my place for a make out session on the couch.

With the time restrictions I placed on her, we didn't have time to escalate beyond a make out. After a bit she excused herself so I walked her to her car, gave her a kiss and she left.

I went back in, changed and called the girl from http://twitchypua.blogspot.com/2007/07/day-8-happy-birthday-to-me.html as we had dinner plans. Unfortunately, she was being a pistol on the phone and we got into an argument.

I was tired so I told her I was going to take a nap and after my nap, I would call her to see if she calmed down and if so, we could meet up. She hung up on me when I told her this.

I took a nap and called her as promised. She was still being a shit so I told her I was making other plans for dinner and got off the phone.

I called my ex from the morning and asked if she had dinner plans. She didn't so I told her I was heading her way for dinner before I partied with the boys.

As I was driving, my previous date calmed down and called me back and asked me to reconsider going out with her. I told her it was too late as I had already made other plans. She text me she was sorry a couple of times later and asked me to reconsider seeing her tonight. I just ignored her texts.

Dinner was fun with my ex. We went for wings and beer and played poker on the TV at the bar. As I was driving her home, she asked if I wanted to come in for a quickie. HELLO! I am not going to turn that down.

We walk to her door and as soon as we open it, one of the dogs jumps up on me and hits me square in the balls, thus dropping me to my knees. I hadn't been racked like that in years. Needless to say, the quickie was the last thing on my mind after that. I gave my ex a kiss and slowly limped to my car.

I went home and changed yet again into club clothes and met up with Sinn, El Topo, Fidelio and Printer. We tried to make the most of the venue but it just wasn't happening. About 11:45, we decide to roll to another bar.

This bar is happening. My buddy Vodka joins us too. I hadn't seen him in quite a while so I got caught up with him and Fidelio while the other boys did their thing. Some of Vodka's other friends showed up so I hung out with them some too.

I didn't talk to any ladies while I was there except for this hot bartender I teased a bit. She knew Printer so I was somewhat social proofed but it didn't go anywhere.

There was another opportunity I blew. I guy asked me if I knew how to country dance because he was with some girls that wanted to dance. I do know how but I am not very good and was enjoying catching up with my boys so I said no.

Later, I see the group he came from and there was a very hot brunette in his group. I decided I was going to go talk to her anyway and do some depreciating humor about my dance skills with her. She was moving around talking to her friends so I decided to wait until the "perfect" moment to approach.

Then some good dance music came on and she went onto the floor. I was going to go out and join her but she was soon approached by a meat head and started grinding on him.

Lesson learned - don't postpone joy! There is no perfect moment. Man up and approach!

The bar closes and the boys all head out. Vodka still wants to party on so he and I decide to go to an after hours bar. This after hours is an all nude strip club by day, club after 4am. Although it is a club, many of the strippers stay around and continue to give lap dances although they don't dance on stage anymore.

Vodka and I tried to bring a bottle of booze in but they wouldn't let us. Normally they do but stopped this policy for some reason. So we bought some beer from some other patrons who had brought it in before the after hours started.

Two hot dancers come and sit next to us. It turns out they are roommates. One is talking to Vodka and one is chatting me up. Mine is HOT but only 21. I run my best stripper game with her.

I refuse to get a lap dance and instead tease her about her age, being a brat, called her a dork, told her I couldn't hang out with her, told her I could never take her home to mom, asked her to quit touching me, turned my back on her, etc.

She ATE it up! She was laughing, giggling and having fun with me. I dropped into conversation that I had dated dancers before and that I had dated two that used to work at this club just to let her know I knew what her job is all about.

I then helped her pick out victims to go get lap dances from. Anyone who looked like an easy target I would make fun of and then send her over to them. I told her I was her pimp and that she needed to share her bounty from these victims with me.

During this time, Vodka and his girl go off into a dark corner for about an hour. He didn't have much money on him so I don't think he was paying for her time.

My girl continues to come and go and then eventually disappears for a while. She comes back later with a water bottle full of Grey Goose for me to drink. She snuck it from the back. She then also shows me a video she made on her camera phone of her fingering and playing with herself while she was in back. BONG!

She asks again if I want a dance and I told her I don't get lap dances but that I would take her out when she isn't working and show her a good time. She agrees and then goes off to make more money.

I decide to work the room and head to what is the dance floor when the place is a club. I see a couple of hot Asian girls and start dancing with them. The place is loud so I don't even attempt conversation with them. One of them in particular seems to be very responsive to me.

After a bit, I go back to our table and wait for my stripper. Vodka and his girl return. We wait for a while but my girl doesn't show. It is now early morning and I am tired so I say it is time to leave. Vodka agrees as he has stuff to do tomorrow. Vodka's stripper goes and looks for my stripper because she said that my girl told her she liked me. Vodka's stripper returns after a while and says she can't find her.

Vodka has his girl's number so we decide to roll out. On the way out, I decide to make a hail mary pass. I go up to the Asian I was dancing with, put my arm around her and pull her into me and tell her I am leaving but would like her number. These are the only words I ever spoke to her. I know I could have tried to game her more but it is definitely time to go. She says no. I tell her I had fun dancing with her and leave.

It is 8:30am by the time I got home and into bed!

No comments: