Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day 4 - Summer of Love

So, after 3 hours of sleep, I roll into work. I hired a new girl who started today so I trained her in the morning and then took the afternoon off. I love being in between projects....

I meet up with the hot Blonde from my "Bitchy" post. She looks amazing and gives me a big, warm hug. We talk for about an hour and a half. She has been down in the dumps because the relationship with her fiance is failing so she wasn't high energy.

Our conversation was comfortable. It was mostly small talk - getting to know each other stuff. I let her give me a little background on her fiance but made sure to steer the conversation way any time so talked about him too much. I did throw in a few of my heart melters and told a couple of funny stories that went over well.

At the end of the date, she looked long into my eyes and I can tell there is real attraction there. She is also still trying to work it out with her fiance. So, there is a crack in the armor but I think this one will be slow going until she gets her emotions worked out.

I tried to set up a night out so that I can get her in a more happening, fun environment but she said she hasn't been in the mood to go out much lately.

Some good progress was made but I have a lot of work to do to get this one. However, after talking with her for so long, I really like her. Not only is she HOT, she has a great, caring personality too.

After I got back home, I started IMing the girl from work I asked out yesterday. We tried to set a date to go out but our schedules are conflicting for the next week. It will happen with her but obviously is going to take some time.

I then ran some errands and went to the gym - 3rd day in a row. I lifted legs and shoulders. While I was at the gym, my girl from south Texas started texting me. She was being really emotional but I think her Aunt Flo is in town so it is forgivable. I decided to go visit her this weekend so my other tentative dates are off for this weekend.

I then went to my church function. This is the last session in a series on dating. I definitely want to wrap up the class and there is a girl I have been talking to that I would like to set something up with.

The class at church was, in my opinion, the best of the series. At least it was the most applicable to my life. However, there was no girl. She didn't show.

After church, I went to dinner with Fidelio and my previous one-it-is. Fidelio and I then rolled out to meet Sinn, Capt Jack and Juicy at club that is normally happening on Wednesdays. However, this Wednesday, it wasn't. I searched the club for a girl cute enough to hit on and didn't find any.

We gave it until midnight mostly because it had cheap drinks and then went to X-Bar. Unfortunately, this one was even worse off. I rolled home before the bar closed to get in as much sleep as possible.

No comments: