Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Day 10 - I am officially sick

Yup, I fought the head cold and the head cold won. On the plus side, I got to work from home again today. But I can't really justify going out for the 30 day challenge when I skipped work.

So, I need to finish my post from yesterday/last night.... I had every hope to go to bed early and get a good night's sleep. However, I had no idea that myspace, which has provided me several lays and I considered a close friend, would become my mortal enemy.

At the birthday party I went to on Friday, many pictures were taken with me and the birthday girl. Some involved me feeding her cake. Some involved me picking her up. Some involved her kissing me on the cheek. And one was of me giving her a kiss.

And just my luck, birthday girl was proud of the action she recieved from me so she put them front and center on her myspace page.

The fallout I recieved was ridiculous!!!!

I had 3 girls call me and rip me a new asshole last night. And a fourth showed up in the wee hours of the morning and even though I was asleep and sick, proceeded to argue with me until dawn. Needless to say, I was a very cranky individual today.

Today, the wrath continued. Two of the girls who beat me up last night for kissing birthday girl decided that I needed more abuse today. And then, the girl I used to live with, the closest I have to an ex-wife, let me know she also saw the pictures, is now engaged, and her fiance used to date the birthday girl. Fun stuff!!!!

So, what was a PUA to do in this circumstance? Sarge on! I worked the "one who got away" via email and now have a date set up. I also set up a Saturday day date with the work girl I just started to see. I hooked up with birthday girl again for some relaxing action. I set up a vacation trip with my girl from south Texas (who also sent me flowers today, btw). I got invited to an exclusive social event that is VIP/Invite only for this weekend. And I have a MLTR on her way over now to pamper my sick self.

I had to turn this day into something positive. Rarely have I had such a perfect storm of drama hit me at once. I could either crawl into a ball and cry or attack the day. I chose attack!

Hopefully I will be feeling better tomorrow and will be able to continue my cold approaches for the 30 day challenge. But in the meantime, I am resting, dealing with drama, working girlies as best as I can from my house, and getting healthy for the upcoming weekend.

No comments: