Sunday, June 17, 2007

Thank you roomy!!!

Last night, Saturday, I was at a birthday party for a good buddy of mine. I brought a good friend of a one-it-is I used to have as a date to the party. How about them apples? For the last few weeks, I have been using my HOT, ex runway model, one-it-is as a wing woman and have scored several great dates because of it.

But I digress.

During the whole party, my date and I are rubbing on each other, leaning on each other and talking as if we are boyfriend/girlfriend.

The party winds down around midnight and I ask if my date if she wants to do anything else. She mentions that she just wants to take it easy so we go back to my place. She comes in and we hang out for a bit. She is making every excuse to stay - from asking about every single decoration, to looking through every single magazine laying around, to starting conversations about every mundane thing. She then starts giving me "puppy dog eyes" like she wants me to make a move.

All night I had planned on getting aggressive with her and when the time comes, some weird intuition tells me not to. I don't know what it is but I decide to listen to my inner self. It could be because I am not as into her as some other girls I am working through my previouis one-it-is. Or it could be the five times she went back to the buffet line that freaked me out a bit. Or maybe I didn't want to add another girl to the mix that I wasn't 100% sure about. Anyway, I stalled.

After a bit, she gets the hint and tells me she needs get home to get some sleep. She then hangs out for a bit waiting for me to make the next move.

I follow her lead and stand up, pull her up and walk her to the door. I then walk her out to her car and give her a big, warm hug and come back inside. Normally, I would be beating myself up for not escalating but for some reason, I feel I made a good decision.

As I am walking back inside around 12:45, I get a text from Fidelio. He is out with Sinn at a local sports bar. I text him I am on my way and jump in my car and head out to join them.

I arrive and there is no Fidelio or Sinn. I text Fedilio to find out where the fuck he is and he texts back that he got a last minute booty call and is heading out to get some action. He is so Alpha!

I grab a beer and decide to check out the talent by myself. As I take my first sip, I get a text from my roommate. She tells me that one of her friends, a HOT Hooter's waitress, is drunk, can't drive and will be taking a taxi back to our apartment to crash because that is where her car is at. Roommate will be staying at her boyfriend's so she wants me to take care of her drunk friend.

I love my roommate!!!

I quickly down my beer and head home. It is before 2am and I am still sober so I pour myself a glass of whiskey, throw in a movie and wait for Hooters to show up.

Hooters finally shows up at 3:30am. I have already fallen asleep on the couch but jump up as I hear a loud-as-fuck knock on the door.

I answer the door and it is Hooters. She is 23, blond, very well endowed and tall. She is pretty drunk and has obviously been crying - she has mascara all over her face. It turns out, although they have been close friends for years and years, roommate and Hooters had gotten into a big fight earlier in the night which is why roommate sent her back to me.

I welcome her in, get her some shorts and a tshirt, find her some face wash and set everything up in my roommate's room for her to crash. I had met Hooters previously one night but to this point, have probably spent only 15 minutes talking to her. I told my roommate I thought she was hot and that is as far as it has gone. My earlier date for the evening was pretty attractive and a lot of fun but this girl is SMOKING compared to her so my earlier intuition did not leave me astray.

Hooters comes out of roommate's room dressed in the clothes I gave her and joins me on the couch. I get her some water and we get into some comfort conversation for about an hour and she sobers up quite a bit. Caregiver plus comfort seems to be spiking her attraction towards me.
It is about 5am at this point and I am getting sleepy. I tell her I am off to bed and that she should crawl into roomy's bed vs. sleeping on the couch. We have done some light kino like leaning against each other but otherwise, I haven't made a move on her as I don't know her well and she has been drinking.

As I am walking to my room, I turn my head over my shoulder and tell her that I will leave the door open in case she needs anything from me in the middle of the night. She asks me if I am a good cuddler. I tell her of course, walk back and grab her hand and pull her into my bedroom.

At this point, I have about an hour and 15 minutes of total time with her.

We cuddle up and get into more conversation. Make out then ensues and I get stripped down to my underwear. Things are starting to get hot and heavy when I realize a couple of things - First, this girl has had a crazy night and I don't want her to have any regrets in the morning (i.e. rape) and second, my roommate would probably kill me if I slept with her drunk friend and I don't want to stupidly turn off the hot girl spigot with my roommate.

I tell Hooters that we should get some sleep. We crash and then wake up a few hours later for some more makeout and cuddle.

I have a lunch date so I kick her out about 10am so that I can get ready. We myspace message back and forth throughout the day. I joke that she now owes me since I babysat her last night and get her phone number. I tell her that I will be drunk dialing her the next time I am hammered so that she can come take care of me and she says she is all for it.

Roommate comes in later in the day and I catch her up. She asks if Hooters slept in her bed or mine. I say mine and she gives me "the look." I assure roommate that I didn't have sex with Hooters which alleviates any of her concern. She says she doesn't mind me hooking up with her friends as long as they aren't trashed when I do it and I don't break their hearts.

Thank you roommate!!!

No comments: