Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Funny kid story

I have a two year old nephew who is cute as hell and full of more personality than he knows what to do with.

My mom and dad (his grandparents) are babysitting him while my brother and sister-in-law are out of town.

I talked to my parents on the phone the other day and they were laughing so hard they were almost crying about some stuff my nephew did.

First, they were eating dinner and Nephew was sitting in a wooden high chair. Nephew lets out this loud fart amplified by the wooden seat. Mom and Dad start cracking up when Nephew looks as Dad sideways and says "Papi!" blaming Dad for the fart. Hilarious!

Then, they gave Nephew some croutons to eat along with his meal. He was trying to stab them with his safety fork and the croutons kept sliding out from under his fork across the plate. Every time the crouton would slide, he would exclame "Fuck!".

My parents were trying hard not to laugh because they said it was just too cute. They called my brother to tell him about it and he said they took Nephew out to the golf course and he picked it up there. They at first tried to admonish him that "Fuck" wasn't a good word to use but by giving attention to it, Nephew started using it more.

They just decided to just let it run its course. He always uses new words he learns over and over until he tires of them and picks up a new word. They are hoping this happens this time too.

After dinner, Nephew was carring a bunch of toys in his arms and every time he dropped one, he would yell out "Fuck" again.

The little shit.....

No comments: