Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Seriously, I really didn’t want to get any

Friday night I roll into Xbar to meet up with my wing. Sinn also texts me and told me he would be there.

I consider dating a lot like playing pool or chess or any other strategy game. You need to be thinking 2 or 3 steps ahead.... Since one night stands are not my goal, I don’t normally go for same night lays. Instead, I like to keep the seduction and sexual tension going as long as possible because it is fun for me and I like to tease. I may not get the raw numbers that many PUAs get, but mine are all high quality – women I would actually like to date and get to know better.

Thinking ahead, I wanted to seed the joint with a few women I was interested in so that I knew I would have a fun night in case my buddies got distracted and there was nothing else there that interested me. I had already coordinated with the Hooter’s girl from http://twitchypua.blogspot.com/2007/06/thank-you-roomy.html and a hot girl from work to show up. It had all of the elements of being a fun night.

I roll in and the place is PUA central. Capt Jack, Sinn, El Topo, Quipster, Vector and a few others are there. I grab a beer and make a few rounds and run into my wing who has his HOT on again/off again girlfriend with him.

As we are talking, I see this statuesque, beautiful brunette come in out of the corner of my eye. The girl is EXACTLY my type physically. I note where she wanders off to and keep talking to wing and his girl. We are also standing near Sinn and I watch him open a hottie and start a make out in record time.

After we are caught up, I decide to go over and talk to Brunette. As I approach, I run into a MAJOR problem. My beautiful Brunette is with my Hooter’s girl who saw me approaching and now has a big smile on her face. I give Hooters a big hug and introduce myself to Brunette and find out that they have been friends since Middle school.

After exchanging some niceties where I decide that not only is Brunette beautiful, she is sweetheart too. I go back to Wing and his girl and we ponder how I might be able to swap. I don’t have a lot invested in Hooters other than babysitting her and making out with her one drunken night. Normally, I would have been very happy with Hooters but Brunette, from what little I know her, is EXACTLY my type. And I would regret not attempting to progress with her. Wing and his girl determine that it would be near impossible and that I should just stick with Hooters. Not to be dissuaded, I run into El Topo and we discuss the possible swap. He decides he is going to help me and we go back in with him as my wing.

El Topo works some magic and over the course of a couple of conversations, distracts Hooters enough so that I get some flirt time in with Brunette. I am teasing her – calling her a brat, telling her we are broken up, that I could never bring someone like her home to momma, calling her a Dork. She is giggling and playing with her hair as I tease her. I get her work schedule so that I know when to see her next.

All the while, El Topo is capturing the girl’s attention with his stories and spiking their emotions. For those of you considering a one-on-one training session with El Topo, I recommend it. The boy knows his stuff!

About this time, the girl from work and a friend of hers enters. Work Girl has had a huge crush on me for quite some time. She is a little older but definitely very attractive. I have been teasing her on IM and text but have never made a move on her. I am still undecided as to whether I am going to do something with her as I don’t like to shit where I eat and I am already dating a 10 on a 10 scale from work.

I suddenly realize I have a potential problem here. I am trying to work Brunette, have Hooters still giving me big smiles and now Work Girl joins the mix and comes over to me. I make introductions all around which was very awkward and then extract Work Girl to the other side of the bar so I don’t screw up all of the possible sets. Fortunately, the bar has a divider wall so there is no line of site between the girls. As long as I can keep the girls on each side of the bar, I can freely work all three.

El Topo is in a generous mood and again decides to help me. He distracts Work Girl’s friend so that I can get alone time with Work Girl when I am on that side of the bar. Work Girl’s friend is kind of crazy so I am sure he was having a good time.

The night progresses, all three of the girls I am talking to get buzzed and I continue to go back and forth between both sides of the bar. I see Capt Jack open several sets throughout the night and get into rapport with all of them.

After some dancing, Work Girl tells me she has to talk to me and pulls me aside. We go into a corner and she says “kiss me!” I stare into her eyes, grab a big chunk of her hair, move like I am going in for a big, first, romantic kiss, and then…… lick the side of her face. I love to tease!

Unfortunately, she doesn’t take this so well and gets mad and storms off back to her friend. I actually wanted something like this to happen because she was making kissing me way to big of a deal. I am worried that Work Girl wants to jump right away into a relationship when I am more interested in dating until I get to know her better. I use this opportunity to go to the other side and try to find Brunette.

Brunette is no where to be found but Hooters is excited to see me. I ask her where Brunette is and she doesn’t know either. We end up talking for a bit and before I leave to the other side of the bar, give her a peck on the lips.

I find Work Girl who is now out on the dance floor with her friend. Work Girl is dancing with a loser guy and her friend is with El Topo. This is obviously a jealousy play on Work Girl’s part. Instead of taking the bait, I go to the bar, order a drink and open a girl at the bar.

After the song is over, Work Girl leaves the dance floor and comes up to me. She tells me she is upset that I always tease her. I tell her we should talk and take her to the corner again. I tell her that I avoid dating people at work and that if anything happened, it could risk my job. She swears she won’t tell and I make her promise that if anything did happen, she wouldn’t gossip at work. I then discuss the fact that I am not necessarily looking for as serious of a relationship as I believe that she is and that I move slowly emotionally. She takes it all well and then we head to the dance floor.

A good, slow song comes on and we start slow dancing. And then making out. She is an amazing kisser! Why did I wait so long to make a move again????? I can’t remember….But I still don’t plan on sleeping with her anytime soon until I am sure I she won’t have unrealistic expectations.

After the song, I go back to the other side of the bar. Brunette is still no where to be found but I end up making out with Hooters for a while and setting up a date with her. I then tell her I am leaving Xbar soon and we say goodbye.

I go back to Work Girl and we hang until the bar closes. El Topo is still winging Work Girl’s friend. He tells me he will continue to distract the friend so that I can make progress with Work Girl. I reassure him that I don’t need any help because Work Girl is throwing herself at me but he is having fun. We all decide to head to my house and keep the party going.

At my house, lots of drinks and shots ensue. El Topo and the friend decide they should let Work Girl and I have some alone time so he takes friend to the pool. Seriously, why is everyone trying so hard to get me laid??? I put on some TV and start talking and trying to get to know Work Girl better when she pounces on me. I keep pulling away so that it doesn’t get too hot and heavy but she is persistent. We end up making out on the couch for a while before El Topo and friend come back.

More drinks and shots go around and then the tickling and wrestling starts. I get some hilarious black mail photos of El Topo wrapped in human pretzels with both of the girls. We were all having a great time!

Finally, all parties have to come to an end. The sun was about to come up and I had to catch a flight out at noon for another party so I told everyone I was going to bed. Work Girl crawls into my bed when I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I come out, Work Girl is completely naked under the sheets and crawls on top of me.

Now, I am all for hot, naked women groping me in my bed. But she is drunk, I have to work with her and I am still not sure she has realistic expectations of what a relationship with me would entail.

We make out for a bit and then I tell her to roll over and get some sleep. She misunderstands “roll over” and gets on all fours – all ready for me. I tell her, “no sweetie, roll over and go to sleep”

Sometimes doing the right thing is very, very hard to do.

No comments: