Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Myspace pays off again

On Sunday, I got a myspace message from a girl who found me on myspace many months ago. We went out a few times but lost touch with each other and hadn't spoken in a while.


I called her after getting the message and we did some small talk/catch up.... What have you been up to? How is work? etc. etc.


On Monday, I get a joke email from her with a little message from her saying it was good to hear from me Sunday and that I need to call her more often.


Tuesday night, after having a long day, I was getting ready to crawl into bed when I decided to text her "Nite". She replies "Hey, what U up 2?"


I text "Ready for bed". She texts back "How dull!"


In my world, that is Girl for GAME ON!


I text back "What are you up to?" She says "Reading"


Me: "You have to be naughtier than that to keep my attention"


Her: "OK. Touching myself now. Thinking of you"


Me: "Can you take pictures and send to me? =) " [Just being a flirty pervert]


Her: "Can't, hands busy"


Me: "Then you suck! Off to bed" [I am baiting her here]


Her: "You can come watch in person if you want"

Me: "Yeah yeah. You are all talk"

Her: "I am serious"

Me: "On my way"


I show up at her place and she hears my car pull up (it is loud) and opens the door for me. She is wearing a thin nighty and nothing else. No panties, no bra. Nothing!

She gives me a hug and I go to give her a kiss but she turns her head so I only get her cheek. I am a little taken aback by this because in every other way, she is being very forward. I realize she must want some comfort first so I follow her up to her bedroom and crawl into bed with her.

We cuddle up and make small talk. After a bit, she initiates the kissing. Then she takes her nighty off and initiates a whole lot more. All in all a great way to end a hard day!