Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sexual tension pays off!

I go down to south Texas to visit my sweetie from http://twitchypua.blogspot.com/2007/06/just-tip.html. I have been amping the sexual tension for several months with take aways, teasing, dirty talk, phone sex, seductive texts, etc.

It has been a lot of fun for both of us but I decided that we were finally comfortable enough with each other to progress to the next level.

I get us a nice hotel near where all of the going out spots are at so we don’t have to worry about driving after drinking. Plus it gives us a nice, comfy setting for our hot night.

She puts on a super sexy dress, does her hair all seductively and looks amazing! We almost don’t make it out of the room. We go to a nice jazz club and have some martinis and listen to some music. We then go to another bar that has a nice acoustic band playing. Then we go to a “booty shaking” club and dance a little bit. We are making out the whole night every chance we get.

My girl is looking so fine she almost got me into a fight. As we were coming down some stairs, she was walking in front of me as three guys were coming up the stairs. The first guy stops when he sees her and exclaims “OH….MY….GOD!!!! HELLLLLOOOO HONEY!” and then tries to put his arms around her and pull her into him.

I am right behind her with my hand on her back helping her down the stairs but the guy doesn’t seem to care. She is trying to pry his hands off her and turns to me to help . I say “Dude, I am standing right here. Get your hands off my girl!” He and his buddies size me up a bit and start to talk smack. The three guys are all smaller than me and standing lower on the stairs so I definitely had an advantage (other than there were 3 of them). I briefly consider shoving the main guy backwards into his buddies sending them all tumbling down the stairs but I realize that isn’t going to get me anywhere with my girl. Plus I don’t need to be arrested right now so I diffuse the situation. We finish going down the stairs and I parade my prize throughout the bar.

I decide it is time to go back before any more drama ensues or we get too intoxicated. We walk into the room and clothes start flying off. She suggests taking a shower together to get the sweat from dancing off of us. It was a VERY hot shower!!! Helpful hint: handicap safety bars in showers are great things for keeping your balance!!!

We take it to the bed, still not fully dried off from the shower. During our earlier dirty talk, she told me how she loves to be on top so after throwing her to the bed and having my way with her for a bit, I rolled her over and let her go to town.

And boy did she ever! Several months of sexual frustration were released! I was telling her how naughty she was and spanking her and that only encouraged her to give more. She was riding so hard and putting so much into it, I thought she was going to snap Lil Twitch in two and considered stopping her! The bed was banging so loudly against the wall that I KNOW we had to wake up half of the floor. I love Latinas!

After we both finished, she lay exhausted on top of me and we both drifted off to sleep. She awoke later and went to the rest room. While she was in there, I looked behind the bed. We did some serious damage to the wall and had dry wall dust all over the floor.

It is two days later and my stomach muscles are still so sore it hurts to move or laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais