Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"Just the tip"

and other ways to tease a girl.

I like to tease. In fact, I personally think teasing is one of the most important things for the longevity of a relationship. Teasing is an artform and something everyone should do with the significant other(s) in their lives.

Teasing brings people closer together and turns women who you are interested in into women who want a relationship with you. It is magical in a way.

It is a display of confidence, demonstrates that you are intelligent and witty, and shows that you are playful and fun. When done right, it can also greatly amp sexual attraction. The ability to tease IS a demonstration of higher value. It shows that you are comfortable in her presence and not so taken back by her beauty or value that you won't risk offending her.

For example, I once dated a princess several years ago. Yes, a real princess. Her grandfather had a Mount Rushmore style bust of himself carved into a mountain in the country she was from. She traveled as a diplomat and could buy and sell me if she wanted.

We met at a Halloween party one night and ended up making out in the bathroom. She was an amazing kisser and we had a great physical chemistry. We started dating regularly. However, I refused to escalate. We had dated for almost 2 months and I had never tried to sleep with her although we spent most nights together every weekend and we did everything else.

Now, this was not some shy guy attempt at being nice. I did it from a position of confidence and of selection. I wanted to make sure I was into her enough before I slept with her which would amp her emotions and change the relationship which was going great at the time. Making her wait was also a good tease.

I went down on her, let her go down on me, threw her down and get mad passionate with her.....but every time it got close to sex, I pulled away and said we should wait. Every time, it drove her crazy. The net affect of this was after a couple of months, she started begging for sex with me. Yes, begging. Begging is HOT. After a few nights of begging, she got aggressive and if I had been an unwilling partner, it could be classified as rape what she did to me. I finally gave it to her for one of the most memorable nights I have ever experienced.

The net affect is that our sexual relationship started hot and stayed that way because of the frame that initiated it. We had sex in some wild and crazy places. But alas, eventually I had to break up with her because of how she treated other people - especially those in service positions like housekeepers and waitresses. She was cruel to them and ultimately, I couldn't stay with her.

I have to take a step back now to explain something. I am not like many PUAs who are looking for same night lays or one night stands. I have been with A LOT of women but have NEVER had a one night stand. Seriously, I never have. It is not my goal and not something I am really into although I am not morally opposed. I have taken women home the night that I have met them but never took it all of the way when I did.

I usually go for quality over quantity and although many hot women aren't above one night stands, they are usually too worried about their social pecking order and how they will be perceived to go home with a "random" guy or at least sleep with them if they do go home with them. To get the really hot, have-it-all-together women, you have to have patience. And show value. Teasing is one of the easiest ways of demonstrating this.

Last weekend, I went down to south Texas to see a girl I have been dating for the past couple of months. I have known her for years but we just recently became involved and have been seeing each other about every other weekend. There are a variety of reasons that we should physically take it slow so I have been.

It has finally come the time where we are both comfortable enough with each other to take it to the next level and we both talked about sleeping together when I last went to visit.

Friday night we partied hard way into the night and were both too drunk and tired for us to want it to be our first time.

In the morning, we start to go at it. She has about an hour before she has to leave to work so in the back of my mind, the clock is ticking. She gets warmed up and tells me to get a condom. I hesitate and instead keep up the foreplay. She repeats her request for me to get a condom and tells me she wants me. Most likely, 99.9% of the readers would have got the condom and done the deed. Instead, I get the condom and then play around by rubbing Lil Twitch against her kitty. I do this for about 30 minutes occasionally playing "just the tip" and start to enter before pulling away. This gets difficult because after the first couple of times, she catches on and starts grabbing my ass and thrusting her hips at me every time I play with the tip. Nonetheless, I pull away every time.

She leaves for work all hot and bothered and calls me several times throughout the day telling me how hot she is for me. Trust me, she is thinking about me a lot more than she would have been if we had actually just had sex.

After work, she comes home and we take a nap. We wake up and she wants to have sex and starts begging me again. Instead, I finish her off orally and then we head out to meet up with friends.

That night, more teasing from me. The next morning, yet more teasing. She was begging for me the whole time. I am sure you are thinking I am crazy but this whole week and a half since I last saw her, I have received the most erotic text messages and emails from her of what she is going to do with me when she sees me next. We have also had some hot phone calls. In fact, I just got off the phone with her while she was using a new toy she just bought....Teasing works!!!

I plan on seeing her next weekend. I haven't made up my mind yet if I will actually sleep with her or keep teasing. It will be a judgement call.

In my mind, the advantages of waiting are that it ramps up the attraction so that when sex does occur it starts off with a HOT frame and in my experience, will continue to be sensual much longer into the relationship than if sex started off as just normal, average, run-of-the-mill sleeping together.

Sexual teasing like this probably is not for everyone but it works for me. Showing that I am thinking with the big head and not the little one at any given moment has rewarded me in folds over my life.

Below are some of the other things less sexual that I also like to do to tease someone I am seeing or am interested in. To use these, they must be congruent with your personality or frame. If you are bad boy or a standoffish/too-cool-for-school guy, many of these may not work for you.

Teasting tactics:

- Stare at the top of their head after they say something dorky. When they ask what you are doing, say you are looking for the blonde roots.

- Lightly step on their toes of one foot. Then push them hard enough to make them start to stumble but not completly lose their balance.

- Move your hand back and forth in a slapping motion. Then tell them to "walk into this"

- Tell them to "be a doll and go fetch me...". This one has to be done in a very playful way or it will come across as sexist


- Sit on them - in their lap, when they are laying down, etc.

- Give them mock dutch rubs when they are being a shit (hold her head and lightly rub a knuckle across her hair back and forth)

- Grab their head and pull it into your armpit. This is especially effective if they comment on how you smell or your cologne.

- Pull their hair - Grab a large chunk of hair near the roots and do a steady pull - not a jerk. This will ensure that it doesn't hurt them. Do this in public or at times when it is least expected for the best affect

- Tell them "gosh, can't you ever leave me alone?" when they touch you or sit next to you

- Call them names like "Grumpy Gus" when they are being a shit

- If they are walking behind you or you run into them several times, accuse them of stalking you. This works great at work, the grocery store, etc.

- "I am not just a piece of meat, I have feelings too" if they say they want you or try and kiss you

- Do the "Hanz and Franz" flex look with a silly, straining face when approaching them. This is effective if running into a girl in a hallway.


- Tell them "You should put on some makeup" when they have some on. This has to be done in a playful way so as not to be hurtful.

- Look up at the sky and mouth "Oh lord, why me" while talking to them especially if they just said something stupid

- Put your finger in their open mouth when they yawn

- When you get a picture from them, say "Great, these will scare away the cock roaches"

- When eating and straws are left at the table, grab their unwrapped straw before they do and put it into their drink with the wrapping still on it.

- If you are eating burgers or sandwhiches, press your finger hard into the middle of their bun to leave a big indentation

- While walking next to them, lightly push them into stuff as you walk past

- When you have to sneeze, sneeze into one hand and then say "oh, gross" and take your opposite hand and wipe it on them with a disgusted look on your face

- Ask them "you are gonna wear that?" or "who dressed you?" with a playful grin on your face when they are obviously dressed well

- Tell them they have something in teeth when they don't

- Grab them inappropriately in public

- Gesture to them like they have something on their face so that they have to check

- Find their ticklish spots and tickle them often and when they are least expecting it

- Rest arm on their shoulder like they are an arm rest when standing next to them

- Bite them on shoulder or nape of neck often, especially in public

- Lightly gnaw on their arm, ass or thigh while making chewing noises

- Stick tongue out at them - this simple and playful

- "Motorboat" them - especially if they have lots of cleavage

- Wolf whistle at your girl when they look great or do something sexy

- Put your wet finger in her ear

- Bite her butt through her clothes

- When standing next to them side by side, back-kick your leg farthest from them across your body so that you kick her butt

- Stiff arm them especially if they are much shorter than you

- Misinterpret everything in a sexual way and then accuse them of being a pervert

- Call them names like Nerd or Dork often

- Look out into the distance like something caught your eye. When they turn to see what you are looking at, slap their ass

- Growl at them

- Tell them they talk too much when they have been silent for a while

- Look them up and down and say "you are going to wear that?" or "who picked that out for you" with a shit eating grin on your face

- Tease them about "female drivers"

- Make over-the-top, obviously playful, sexist comments - Make sure they are not congruent with your personality so they don't get misconstrued

- Hump her leg when giving her a hug

- Make sucking kisses that make lots of noise while kissing her neck, cheek or stomach


- Open the door for them like a gentleman and then say "after me" and run through the door before they do

- Get in front of them on an escalator. At the bottom, stand on the platform instead of walking off. The escalator will push them right into you. For best affect, turn and face them and then sneak a kiss when the escalator pushes them into you.


- For the round, spinning type doors. Stop the doors while they are in it to trap them in it


- Rub their back and then slip your hand to the side and stick your finger into their armpit to tickle them

- Roll your eyes at them a lot

- Act like "Rico Suave" and no matter what they say, misinterpret it in a way that makes you out to be God's gift to women - keep a silly frame on this one

- Grab something and approach them with "on guard" as if you are ready for a sword fight


- When a girl leaves your place after spending the night with you, tell them "the money is in usual spot on night stand"


- When a girl asks you to hang out or asks when you will see each other next, tell them "I don't know, I haven't received my monthly payment yet from you"


- Kick your leg like a dog if they rub or scratch your back


- Consistently maintain that you are sweet and innocent no matter how obnoxious your words are or how much they accuse you of being a player or pervert

- In emails or texts, give them fake Latin names like "Dorkus Uareus"


- Pinch their butt often in public


- Grab their hand and put it on your crotch in public


- Play with their underwear strap or snap their bra

- Grab their breast and then say "oops, sorry, it slipped "

- Sniff them

- Offer them a mint and then say "hmmm, you better take two"

- Challenge them to thumb wrestling or rock/paper/scissors to decide anything


- Come up with some goofy, silly laughs and use them during the wrong parts of jokes they tell


- Talk in silly voices or deep, exaggerated voices, especially when answering the phone

- Throw stuff at them

- Spit water at them


- Put a cold can or bottle to their neck when they don't expect it


- Tap the top of their beer bottle with the the bottom of yours so their beer explodes out of the bottle

- When they call you, answer the phone like you called somewhere else "Hello, uh yeah, I would like to order a large, stuffed crust peporoni pizza"

- When they call you, answer as some ridiculous place "John's Happy Whorehouse, this is Whore speaking"

- Nose rape them aka Style

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome mate
~Tymar

Jason Abdian said...

this is a beautiful post, i saw it on the forums, it really shows a different lifestyle and a cool different style of relationships
thank you