Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Margarita Ball

OK, this is a story of my weekend of the Margarita Ball several years ago. It is completely true to the best of my memory. There are a couple of fuzzy parts due to near self inflicted alcohol poisoning which I call out in the story but otherwise, enjoy the details of a pretty crazy weekend of mine.

For those who don't know, the Margarita Ball is one of the world's largest black tie affairs. It is a charity that doubles as an excuse to drink followed by a bunch of after hours parties. Overall, it is a lot of fun and full of hot women dressed to impress. I go pretty much every year and even bought my own tux for the Ball because over time, it was cheaper than renting each year.

This particular year, I had a Girlfriend at the time. She was a very cute, very sexy Asian girl. One of the sexiest girls I have ever dated actually. I was madly in love with her although hadn't fully admitted it to myself by then. I was only her second serious relationship although she was 25. That being said, I had done a great job of teaching her about the birds and the bees if I do say so myself. Of all of the women I have been with, she is still in the top 3 in bed for all of her innocence. Damn I miss her! =) Actually, I think she was a nympho who just hadn't fully explored her sexuality until I met her. Lucky me!

My Girlfriend and I weren't doing well at the time. She had broken up with me several times during the previous month for no real reason. I think her strict religious beliefs were kicking in and making her feel guilty for the physical pleasures she felt with me. In the week leading up to the Ball, she had broken up with me again but then claimed she missed me and wanted to try and work it out. This off and on and off again was hurting me and turning me off so when the Margarita Ball came around, I told her I was doing boy's night. I think I felt some deep need to hurt her for constantly hurting me. Looking back this seems very immature but it was where I was emotionally at the time…. I had planned on partying hard and hitting on girls and didn’t want the Girlfriend there.

Since it was going to be boy’s night at a drunk fest, I call up two of my party buddies, Lurker and Vodka. I work with Lurker in Dallas and we travel/party together sometimes although we aren't best friends by any means. Vodka is one of only two people I have met in my life that can out party me. Probably because of that, he and I are very close.

Vodka and Lurker don’t know each other before I invite them to this event but they both love to party so I KNOW we will have a good time. Vodka at the time lived in San Diego but traveled a lot so he flies in to Dallas for the Ball which is held on a Saturday night. He invites Blonde who lives in Dallas to join us. He met her years ago and is still in touch with her on a regular basis.

Blonde is stunning! A tall, (taller than Vodka) thin, well proportioned blonde.....

We get two rooms in the hotel the Ball is held so we don’t have to drive home and start off partying in mine since I brought a bunch of alcohol. We all get a good buzz and head down to the Ball. At this point, Blonde is fair game to anyone and we are all flirting with her although, I would never cock block Vodka if it came down to it. However, he hasn't stepped up yet so I am putting on my full, drunken game for all it is worth.

At the ball we continue to drink. A lot! As I alluded to, the main purpose of the Ball other than charity and drinking free margaritas is to get invites to the after hour’s parties where the real fun is at. I am VIP at the Ball because I have donated to the charity. I work the crowd well somewhat in part to the VIP pin on my tux. I end up getting a few passes to the after hour's parties. The Ball otherwise is uneventful compared to previous years. Normally, I end up drunken macking with a girl or two while dancing. This time, I flirt and dance but don’t see much that looks easy and catches my interest or that bites on my drunken advances. I leave the Ball with my buddies, a strong buzz, a few after hour’s party invites but otherwise, empty handed.

Blonde, Lurker, Vodka and I bounce to couple of after hour’s rooms and end up at a party that Blonde's boss is holding. Overall the party is dead but there is a hot woman there with her spouse and they are fighting. Hottie and I are making eyes at each other and she keeps touching my knee while I am talking to her. Her spouse is hammered and oblivious and I seriously consider throwing what little morals I have away and going for her. However, I come to my senses and don’t escalate as I don’t want to break up any marriages. Plus I am pretty drunk now and starting to find it hard not to slur when I talk. I am at the point where I know words aren’t coming out of my mouth the way I want them to but can’t do much about it.

Vodka and Blonde leave the party. Lurker vanishes somewhere, sometime. I continue to drink but eventually bounce around to a few other parties by myself. Details are a little blurry but as far as I can remember, nothing comes of them other than more liver damage and I end up coming back to my room and waking Vodka and Blonde up who are asleep, fully clothed, on my bed. Lurker comes into the room shortly after.

I wake up Vodka and Blonde and they start drinking with me again. Blonde is pretty hammered and barely knows where she is at but she is a trooper and trying to hang. She is sitting on the bed, her head drooping while Vodka and I talk about who knows what. It is somewhere around 4am, God only knows why we decided we still needed to be up. And what we were talking about….

While Vodka and I are still holding up our lame attempt at partying, Lurker sneaks over to behind Blonde and props her up. She has been trying to sit up and watch Vodka and I as we drink and cut up but she keeps slowing drifting over on her side. Lurker props her up and starts grabbing her ample breasts through her shirt. She tries to bat him away but is too drunk to be effective. He keeps groping her and she keeps trying to bat his arms away. Eventually he has his hands down her pants. She is asking him not to but can barely move to stop him.

Normally, I would have reacted sooner but in my drunken haze, it took my brain a bit to realize something wasn’t right. I call Lurker out. Instead of backing down and getting his paws of Blonde, we start arguing and decide we are going to fight.

Unfortunately for me, Vodka decides to grab his video camera and record the following events. It is hilarious in a very sad, pathetic, embarrassing way!

I had been traveling the previous weeks and because of the dry air in the planes and hotels, I had been suffering regular bloody noses. I calmly put a pause to our fight while I take off my tuxedo jacket and shirt so I don’t get blood on them. Lurker and I talk calmly while I take everything off and hang it up neatly. And then, for some unknown reason that I am sure made sense at the time, I decide to put the bowtie back on Chippendale’s style……..

Vodka starts recording and the fight starts. He zooms back and forth from Lurker and I fighting to Blonde. She plays for the camera and alternates between flicking the camera off, to making faces, to flashing her tits. All the while Lurker and I are circling each other in the room.

I have about 6 inches in height and 50 lbs on Lurker. I also used to box so I think this is going to be no problem and am actually worried I might hurt him too badly. I haven’t seen the tape in a while so I can’t remember if I got a few good jabs in or not but ultimately, as much as I hate to admit it, I got my ass whooped.

It turns out, Lurker wrestled all through high school. He being shorter and trained, went for my legs and easily took me down. We started rolling around on ground and ended up rolling through some pizza left on floor. I eventually overpowered him, and picked him up with him on my shoulders. I was spinning him around while trying to hit him. Unfortunately, I was hammered so I kept losing my balance. I ended up slamming into the windows with him still on my shoulders. We were many floors up and I realized it wasn’t safe so we quit the fight. I lost, I admit it.

I drank some more with Vodka and then left to go hit another party - still without my shirt on…... Lurker left sometime in there too. Things are really fuzzy from here on out but I remember getting turned away from several parties because of my condition. There was blood on my chest, I had no shirt on, there was crushed pizza all over my back, and I still had bow tie on. I must have been a site!

Eventually, I roll into one party. They are only too happy to have me there to make fun of me. I remember someone challenging me to take off more. So of course I did.….

I vaguely remember stumbling back to my room with just my boxer briefs on, the sun up, dragging my shoes and pants and socks along with me…. I remember running into a security guard somewhere on the walk back. I don’t remember what he said but thankfully, he didn’t call the cops and have me arrested.

I pass out immediately and what felt like seconds later, there is a pounding on my door. It is Blonde coming to wake me up. It is 11am, Vodka and her are going for breakfast and she wants me to come. I sit and talk to her in my underwear while she smokes a cigarette in my smoke free room. I am still very drunk and seriously consider just going back to sleep but she is persistent.

I shower quickly, throw some clothes on and go meet them at a sports bar called Frankie’s they were heading to. I immediately order a mimosa along with breakfast. Sunday is Fun Day!!! No way did I want to sober up and crash with as much alcohol as I still had in my system. Vodka, Blonde and I relate the tales of the night. It turns out, Vodka and Blonde slept in the same bed but nothing happened. No one knows what happened to Lurker and none of us care.

After a while of hanging out, I decide I don’t like being the 3rd wheel. I call Girlfriend and she shows up shortly after. Somehow, mimosas turned into shots and morning turned into afternoon…..


Girlfriend starts to get horny and jokes that she is going to follow me into the bathroom next time I go piss. I dare her to and head to the bathroom. I go in and shortly after, the door opens and she walks in. I drag her into a stall and we start making out. The unfortunate thing about stalls at Frankie’s is that they don’t lock. They are simply swinging doors. Remember this if you ever have to shit at Frankie’s. Or want a quickie.

Clothes start being ripped off each other and she goes down on me. I then turn around and take her from behind. We are going at it and guys keep coming into the bathroom, pissing and leaving. We don’t care, stop or slow down. Then, a guy comes into the bathroom and opens our stall, sees us, turns around and leaves. Then a bit later two other guys do the same thing. All the while we are still going at it.

After a while, we finish and leave and come back into bar. There is a table of girls and guys, including the 3 guys who walked in on us, in the corner by the pool tables. The first guy must have told the others who then came and checked us out. They start clapping for us and one guys yells out, “finished already?” We were in there forever because I had whiskey dick and had trouble finishing…. Asshole!

We go back to the table and drink some more. Blonde calls us out for having sex in the bathroom. We joke about it and keep the drinks coming. Eventually we decide to walk to my girl’s place which was several blocks away. We get there and open some wine and keep drinking.

We order pizza and I remember it was going to be over an hour. We keep drinking and the girls go to the bathroom together and are in there forever. They come out later both dressed in lingerie. Hello!The girls start making out in front of us and then plop down on the couch and continue. My girl is being the aggressor and takes Blonde’s lingerie top off and starts sucking on her nipples. Vodka and I of course decide to jump in on the action. I remove my girls panties while Vodka slides Blonde’s to the side. I am eating out my girl while she is bent over licking all over Blonde and Vodka is busy fingering her. Blonde is moaning and definitely enjoying herself.

Two things are running through my mind….I am wondering how pissed Girlfriend is going to be if I start fondling Blonde? And how I will kill Vodka if he touches my girl. I guess orgies can’t really happen if someone is going to be jealous…..

And then there is a knock at the door. The pizza guy has arrived! And we are about to make his night.

We stop our action and invite him in. My girl still has no panties on and her lingerie top is too short to cover anything. The guy comes in and his eyes are WIDE. The girls offer him some wine and he wisely accepts. He stays and drinks with us while we eat. We get on the subject of music and my girl gets her guitar and plays and sings us a song. It is beautiful and we all clap for her and I give her a big kiss which turns into a make out.

Vodka and Blonde continue to talk to pizza guy while Girlfriend and I start getting hot and heavy again. We eventually stop because pizza guy says he has to go or he will be fired. Of course, he has already had a few glasses of wine and stayed over an hour so he is probably fired anyways. Being the smart ass I am, I point this out to him.

The girls beg him to stay. I don’t think they were wanting him to stay because they wanted him to join us in our sexfest, he just happened to have a good vibe and I think they just wanted the party to keep on rolling. He kept repeating over and over “I have a girlfriend” as the girls kept asking him to stay as if to convince himself that he actually had one. The more the girls tried to get him to stay, the more wild-eyed he got. We eventually try to convince him to go get his girlfriend and bring her. He promises he will be back and leaves. He never comes back.

The orgy magic that started before pizza arrived is now over but I am riled up so I take my girl into the bedroom, close the door and we go at it. We are both hot and heavy when Blonde opens the door and comes in.

It is a one bedroom apartment and the bathroom is through the bedroom. Blonde has to pee….She pees, and comes out of the bathroom and starts talking to us. The whole time Girlfriend is bare ass naked riding me. Hilarious! We talk to her but don’t stop fucking the whole time. She eventually leaves the room and shuts the door behind her.

We finish and go out and join Vodka and Blonde who are watching a movie, drinking wine and listening to us fuck.

This pattern continues throughout the night. We all sit on the couch watching movies and drinking wine and occasionally, Girlfriend and I go to her bedroom and get it on and then come back and join the other two. Both Vodka and Blonde walk in on us going at it several times when they had to use the bathroom. As far as I know, Vodka and Blonde don’t do anything sexual this whole time.

Daylight comes and I take a quick nap with Girlfriend before having to leave to the airport to fly out for work. I wake up, Girlfriend and I go at it one more time. I am raw and definitely going to need to apply lotion to Mr. Owl (he stays up all night) for the next week.

I rush home, shower, pack and head to the airport. I land several hours and a much needed nap later. I get a call from Girlfriend which I answer with a big smile on my face. I hear Vodka and Blonde fucking loudly in the background. Girlfriend has to go to work after calling in late but doesn’t want to interrupt them. The sound of them is making her horny so we sort of phone sex while I am whispering into the phone at work.

We killed 7 bottles of wine that night – which wiped out Girlfriend’s whole collection. I also found out later that when the girls were in the bathroom changing into lingerie, they started getting it on and did a lot more than they did in front of us. This was my Girlfriend’s first female experience and unfortunately, she never had another one the whole time we dated.

I haven’t really seen Lurker since that night. Girlfriend and I broke up several months later and remained friends with benefits for a while until she moved away, met someone new and decided staying in touch with me wasn’t good for her new relationship. I moved on also….

Vodka ended up moving to Dallas and Blonde and Vodka ended up living together. He is still one of my closest buddies. They still both tease me about seeing Lil' Twitch that night every time they had to come in and pee.

Good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Twitchy, you rock. And yet, I hate you at the same time. :-)

What a great story!!


-SecondChance