Monday, October 8, 2007

Last week

So, I am off a whirlwind week. After having a chick wet my bed (http://twitchypua.blogspot.com/2007/09/lr-is-this-really-happening-to-me.html), I spent the day Sunday washing bed clothes and disinfecting my mattress along with working until the wee hours of the morning.

Monday was a wicked day at work. I got into yet another argument with my project lead which this time got up to the CEO. This led to several other people getting involved. So far, it appears that everyone is taking my side but having work drama is no fun.

Monday night I had my standing date to salsa dance class. My date came back and hung out on my couch after class for some naughty cuddling. She was gone maybe 15 minutes when I got a call from a girl I used to date. Her computer had crashed and lost 2 years of data. She wanted to know if I could retrieve her info. I told her to come over, hopped in the shower, threw on some sweat pants and then poured some wine.

She shows up and I figure out how to save her data in about 15 minutes. I then pour her some wine. After she finishes a glass, she gets naughty hands and decides to repay me in ways she best knows how.....

She leaves about 1am and shortly after, I get a call from one of my MLTRs who is out, drunk and wants to come over. However, I am completely exhausted so I shoo her off and catch a few hours of much needed rest.

Tuesday was even worse at work. So bad I contemplated actually storming out which is very not like me. I hate drama - especially at the work place....

I get home late and my #2 calls me and she picks a fight with me on the phone. Tonight was not the night for any drama so I cut her off and hung up on her. And then proceed to pound whiskey while I continue to work on my couch and watch TV in the background.

Wednesday night I had a date that went well. Nothing to write home about but had a good time and will hopefully go out with her again.

Thursday was another hell day at work. I took a break over lunch and made some stock market gambles and then went back to the grind. I get home late, pack my bags and then head out on the town to meet up with one of my buddies. On the way out the door, I get a call from a stripper who I have been talking to. She comes out and meets up with us and then calls all of her friends to join us. The club we were at was dead so we bounce, and then bounce again and then bounce again. Don't know why Dallas was so dead but it sucked.

The stripper and I finally give up on Dallas for the evening and come back to my place and hang for a little bit. I try to make a move but she apologizes, says she isn't feeling well and leaves. I walk her out, we kiss a little bit and then she drives off. She texts me later saying she really enjoyed hanging out with me but really isn't feeling well and will make it up to me. Shit happens I guess.

Friday I work for a couple of hours. I check my stock gamble and it has paid off. I get a wild hair, cash out some of the stock and make a bid on an auction for a super hot, rare sports car. I will find out in a week if I won it.

I then meet up with previous one-it-is for lunch and then drive to the airport. On my way there, the stripper from Thursday night texts me "I want to marry you". I tell her I will only marry her if she promises to give it up at least once a day. She agrees and I tease her some more via text as I am driving. Probably not the safest driver on the road at that moment.....

I arrive at the airport and fly out to Vegas to meet up with my #1 who is also flying out there from where she lives. Her and I made plans a month ago to hit Vegas this weekend and coincidentally, it is Sinn's birthday and he and the boys are going to be out there.

That story is for my next post.....

No comments: