Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"I have a six pack"

Went to a club last night with Sinn, Vodka and my usual wing that I go to often. I usually have pretty good success at meeting women here and have pulled several times.

Last night was a birthday party and it was packed for a Tuesday night. Not only was it packed, there was a lot of talent.

I was pretty worn out from work and not feeling especially social. It happens. Instead of being a bump on a log, I decided to apply some social lubricant in the form of Tuaca shots. After a good buzz, I started approaching.

It was pretty clique-ish last night for some reason and sets weren't sticking. I opened several groups of girls but wasn't getting anywhere with any of them.

Towards the end of the night, I see this young, brunette hottie sitting on a bench outside smoking a cig. I plop down beside her and engage her in conversation. Things are going pretty well for the first time in the evening when this young, ripped chode walks over to her. He lifts up his shirt and says "I have a six pack". She jumps up, rubs her hands down his stomach and walks off with him.

Now, I don't know if they had spoken earlier in the night or knew each other but I do know that it was one of the quickest pick ups I have ever seen. I got the rug pulled out from under me. Fucker!

No comments: