Friday, October 19, 2007

Sex Den

So....I am dating this married girl. Not married as in "separated going through a divorce married" but rather "married and my husband who I love doesn't know about it and let's keep it that way"......

I am not necessarily proud of it. I put a high value in marriage which is one of the key reasons I haven't been married yet. I CAN say that I didn't know she was married when I first hooked up with her but I did know shortly afterwards and have still kept seeing her which isn't cool according to my morals.

I have tried to justify it in that she would probably be having an affair regardless of me and if she is going to be sleeping with someone, it might as well be me. But I know that is a wimpy excuse. Still, I don't turn her down when she calls.

What makes it really interesting is that her best friend, who is also married, is also having an affair with a guy, who is also married, and is in their social group.

So where does this all go down? My apartment of course. Now that my roommate has moved out and I have an empty room, my apartment has become sex central for married affair type people.

What is funny/sad is that there is very little beating around the bush or socializing. Tonight, I met up with my married girl, her married friend and her friend's married fling. We all roll back to my place and go straight into our seperate rooms and get down to business.

My girl and I went at it for over 2 hours until I just couldn't perform anymore. She goes and knocks on the other door and they are still going at it. Married people have great stamina I guess.

When I moved into my aparment, I never envisioned it becoming a sex den. But with all of the girls I am dating and me now hosting married people having affairs, it has become a sex filled casa.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahahahahaha nice.

Never getting married so, *shrug*