Thursday, October 18, 2007

Capt Jack returns!

Tuesday night I was out with Sinn and we make tentative plans to hit a new club opening Wednesday night.

Wed rolls around and I text him if he is still up for it after I awake from a nap. He says sure but El Topo and Capt Jack are probably rolling too. I am like "for real?". Yup, for real. Sweet!

I get to the new club and the benefits from my social circle work pay off. I know the door man, I know some of the bouncers, I know most of the bartendars. It is like a whose who from all of the hot clubs in Dallas - Wish, Clear, Martini Ranch, Che, the old Nikita, and Eden. I make my rounds kissing hands and shaking babies waiting for Sinn and crew to show.

They show. Good to see Capt Jack again. The club is awesome but not very packed and they have turned up the music so loud it is shaking my nose hairs. Not good for pick up.

Sinn and CJ roll out and I decide to stick around to see what the talent level ends up being like. I shoot the shit with Elation for a while and watch the few hotties that are in the place. I wait it out to midnight and the place fills up but my general impression is "ehh". I will give it a second chance on a weekend.

I text Sinn if he is still out. He is so I roll to our usual Wednesday night spot. By the time I get there, I have to pee very badly so I rush through the door, pay my cover and make a mad dash to the bathroom.

No kidding - while on my mad dash I get stopped by two different girls. One steps into my path and says "you're hot", I tell her thanks but I will be right back. About 20 feet later, the second one grabs my hand and spins me around and rubs her hand down my chest.

Neither of these girls are super hot but this doesn't happen often to me so I am rather pleased. I give this 2nd girl a quick peck on the lips, gently pull her hands off of me and run to the pisser.

I come out and 2nd girl is waiting for me. I walk up, give her a hug and start making out with her. At this point, I haven't said a single word to her. However, there is really no skill here as she is about a 5 or a 6. A little thick and just average in the cute department....however, she is female and a good kisser so I continue to make out with her for a while.

I excuse myself to go find the boys as a takeaway. I run into Sinn with his Funusual. This girl is someone you would probably pass by on first blush but if you get a good look at her, she is actually gorgeous. She has a pretty face covered by some nerdy glasses. She has huge tits and a nice body hidden by a baggy shirt. She has this dorky cool look down and I could tell she was a pretty cool chick from first impressions after Sinn introduced us. I would have been all over this girl too if Sinn didn't have his sights on her. And by the look in his eyes, I knew he was going home with her. He was on a mission.

I leave Sinn to work his magic and try to find CJ. I make several laps but can't find him. I run into my Make Out girl again and, well, make out some more. I then leave her again to find CJ.

I run into him and we get into a discussion about pick up and how we all underestimate ourselves. I have dated a Dallas Cowboy chearleader, two Miss States, a fitness model who had her picture plastered on billboards all over the city, countless models, hooters girls and strippers and yet, I still second guess myself when I see a physically attractive woman. Even though I know that looks don't qualify the individual. Its weird - some internal programming men come with I guess......

After our chat, I go back to find Make Out girl (I still don't know her name at this point) and run into Head Monster from previous posts. I have long since ended things with Head Monster but when I see her, stop and say hi.

She tells me she saw me making out with the other girl and that she is prettier. She is right. Or at least, she has a much nicer body than Make Out girl. I decide to swap and start making out with Head Monster.

She slips her hands down my pants and starts playing with Lil Twitch. I play some dominant games with her where I pin her against the bar she is leaning against, spank her, pull her hair, etc. She eats it all up.

I have her pinned against the wall when Sinn comes running up and says he is pulling and wants to know if I can take CJ home. I am down so he rolls out with his Funusual.

Bar closes, I see CJ with his girl. I go outside with mine to her car. She finishes her hand job in the parking lot and then asks if she can come over and stay the night. I have a full plate of FBs right now and really don't want her back in rotation so I tell her I am tired, kiss her good night and try to find CJ.

It turns out, he has pulled too and has his girl driving him home. Its good to have CJ back out again!

No comments: