Sunday, September 30, 2007

LR: Is this really happening to me?

I haven't been posting much lately. Its mostly due to this very demanding project I recently got put on. It's not that I haven't been going out. It's just that my choices are 1) work my ass off, go out and have fun and then post about it - OR - 2) work my ass off, go out and have fun and then sleep. Sleep has been winning.


So Friday, I have this big deadline at work that I have been preparing for over the last 2 weeks. After it was over, I went to happy hour with a good buddy where I opened 3 very HOT girls and got the numbers from 2 of them.


Then, after a few drinks were in me, pure exhaustion set in after running 100 mph the last couple of weeks. I rolled home and could barely keep my eyes open and decided to stay in - blowing off a couple of PUA guys I had plans with in the process. Sorry guys!

I did make a booty call out to a girl I see off and on who knows the week I have had. She comes over, services me and leaves. I am now fully relaxed and ready for bed. Can't beat that.

Saturday I was still tired so I napped and then decided to stay in again and relax. I was about to make another booty call to a different girl around 11pm when my buddy Vodka calls me and wants to go out. His live in girlfriend and he had a big fight and he feels like getting drunk. Game on!

We role into this bar that I knew was having a special event. Great choice! Rarely have I seen so many hot women in one place.

After a few drinks, I was waiting at the bar and the ditsy bartendar, who was probably drunk, passes me up 3 different times as she methodologically worked her way from one end of the bar to the other helping customers. She was about to pass me up for a 4th time when I grab her arm and let her know she is about to skip me again. Don't get in between me and alcohol!

As I am talking the bartendar, I feel a tug on my shirt but no way am I going to let the bartendar out of my sights so I don't turn around.

The bartender is very apologetic and gives me my round for free. I offer to buy her a shot but she says she has had enough so I grab my bounty (drinks) and turn around to head to Vodka. As I turn around, I see who has grabbed my shirt. I mid 30's, very attractive, Cougar.

One of the big changes I have been doing with my game lately is to open women with questions I really want to get a woman's perspective on. I rarely used can openers anyway and with the popularity of "The Pickup Artist" VH1 show, I don't want to do anything that sets off any red flags with women so I just make up my own.

I have been testing "truths" that are in the community to make sure they are really true. After all, I would rather get advice on women from women than a bunch of guys on internet message boards. Capt Jack has been doing some similar stuff. Check out his blog at http://captainjackpua.blogspot.com/

An opener I have been using a lot lately is to find out what women really think of guys who buy them drinks - either as an opener or shortly after meeting them. The consensus I have gotten from women is that it is a disqualifier unless the guy is "hot". This fits the common pick up community mantra of the opener doesn't matter as long as you open with confidence.

Anyway, I turn to the Cougar and say "you like whiskey?" which is what I was drinking. She says yes, with water. Nice! I turn back to the bartendar and add one more drink to my order. She also gives me this one for free.

I lead Cougar over to Vodka and give him his drink. We pound that one and grab another. And another. I have only met two people in my life that can consistently out drink me - one of the them is Vodka and the other is his best friend. I mention to Cougar that she probably doesn't want to try and keep up with us but she says she can hold her own and pounds a whiskey at every round. She even offers to buy a round for us.

As her buzz sets in, she quickly mentions that she lives way far away, that she came to the bar by herself to meet up with some friends and that if she gets too drunk, she will just crash at my place. Excellent! She answered all of the logistics questions for me without me even asking. As she is distracted, I get the thumbs up from Vodka who has a really hot girlfriend and is very picky. I am into her, have Vodka's approval that she is hot, she is making herself readily available - this is going to be a good night!

I decide it is time to kiss her so I plant on one her. She kisses back and we do mini make out sessions throughout the night. Towards the end of the night, I start to get more dominant with her and grab her hair, pull it so it rocks her neck back, and bit her neck and shoulders. She is into it.

The bar closes and we are all buzzed so I grab the car keys from the valet, say goodbye to Vodka and we hop in taxi back to my place. I don't even ask if she is coming home with me - I just assume it and she goes along with it.

We get to my place and I pour us another drink - not that either of us needed one. I then give her the tour of the place. As with most stages in seduction, if you get derailed at one stage, you most likley failed at an earlier one and not at the current stage (i.e. if you don't get a return phone call after leaving a message with a girl you just met, it is not your phone skills that failed, it is that you didn't generate enough attraction prior to the call).

The same goes with last minute resistance or LMR. If the set up is right, you won't get LMR. I have a very well put together pad and after giving women a tour and going through my routines about my artwork, collectibles, etc, women usually get aggressive with me instead of the other way around. Just another tool in my seduction toolbox. I almost never run into LMR....

I give Cougar my tour and then we start making out. She pulls away from me and does a sexy strip tease for me down to the buff. She then runs into my bedroom and crawls under the covers. Naked chick in my bed!

I run around the apartment and shut off the lights and then join her in bed for some making of sexy time.

I wish I was making the rest of this up....in the middle of the night, with her cuddled up to me, I start to feel something wet on my leg. This jolts me awake and I realize she is starting to wet the bed in her sleep! Fuck! I quickly shake her awake and she stumbles out of bed to the bathroom. Not knowing the place and probably still being drunk, she falls to the floor on top of the clothes that I was wearing and ends up pissing all over them.

I jump up, turn on the lights and help her to the bathroom. She then staggers back to bed and passes out. I, however, am disgusted. I get up, hop in the shower to get the piss off my leg and then go to sleep on the couch.

She wakes up in the morning very hung over. I tell her she had an accident in the middle of the night and she doesn't remember any of it. Or at least claims not to.

This is a first for me. I have never had any girl piss themselves with me before. Not cool.

1 comment:

Culpable said...

Oh my god man!!! That's sick! But I gotta say, ever since I became a PUA, these type of things don't surprise me that much anymore