Thursday, September 13, 2007

LR: Austin Craziness

This is a forum entry orginally posed on Oct 1, 2006.



I had to go down to Austin for work again. Things haven't been going well with my investors and I have had very little sleep so I had planned on having a quiet weekend and catching up on sleep.

Friday for work, I had to be in the downtown area near where a lot of the hotels are. I started chatting up this friendly looking UG who was wearing a conference type badge. She mentions that she works for a company who my previous company was a major competitor with so we have a lot in common.

We had a great conversation and she invites me to crash their conference. They are heading out to Salt Lick (world's best BBQ) on a bus ride from the hotel and its all you can eat and drink.

"All you can drink for free" is one of my favorite phrases and just hearing it made all thoughts of sleep disappear.

She sneaks me onto the bus. Its a typical company event - all stuffy and full of work talk. The UG helps me come up with some facts I needed to blend in which helped me mingle. She is a lot of fun and I am enjoying her company however would never be able to hook up with her.

After the food and lots of drinks, the music starts up and most of the girls head to the dance floor with the guys being wall flowers. I am not going to be on soul train or anything but I can at least feel the beat so I am one of the few guys out on the dance floor shaking it and therefore, popular with the girls and danced with several.

Most of the crowd is of average looks except for two HB9 blondes who were hanging together. One was about 6' and thin, HBTall, and the other had perfect white straight teeth, HBTeeth.

I keep trying to dance with them and talk to them but they are more into dancing with each other to show off for the crowd. Also, neither of them could feel a beat if it was slapping them in the face so it was a bit of a turn off for me.

Instead, Ug has this really cute, tiny little Asian sprite friend she is dancing with. The girl could dance like nobody's business.

One thing not mentioned in the community much is attractiveness vs. sexiness and I would actually go for sexiness over attractiveness anyday.

Anyway, she is probably a 7 or 8 on most people's HB attractiveness scale but with the sexiness factor involved, she was a HB9 or HB10 for me.

I end up sandwiched and dancing between the two of them most of the night. After a lot of dancing and drinking, it is time to hop on a bus to leave. I make sure that Ug and HBSprite are with me and "coincidentally", we end up on the same bus as the two blonde HB9s. Funny how I had to stop into the restroom and they coincidentally caught up with us....

The girls and I sit towards the front. Everyone is rowdy on the bus after drinking all night and there is a group of guys in back really having fun and entertaining the bus. They are of course directing a lot of their attention to the two HB9s who get up in the aisles and start dancing and such.

The bus driver yells that everyone must sit down so I grab HB9Teeth and pull her onto my lap. We talk for a bit and I run Mystery's kiss test. She says "I don't know even know you" which isn't a "no" so I kiss her and we make out a little bit. (Running this test is much easier when fueled by alcohol).

Here is where I screw up - the guys in the back were having so much fun that I kept looking back to see what was going on and therefore, so did she which broke my frame. Eventually, I was AMOG'd by the group as an entity and she left me to go to the back with the guys. Stupid me - I should have kept her center of attention on me. Lesson learned.

I go back to chatting up Ug and HBSprite who are in front of me and we all get to cracking up. I am laying out the Cocky and Funny big time and even end up getting them to stand for a "butt off" to see who had the better ass.

The bus pulls up to the hotel and most everyone gets off. I go ask the bus driver if he will take us to 6th street (the big party street in Austin) and he agrees to take the remainder which is about 15 of us and includes Ug, HBSprite and the two HB9s.

Here is where I become "leader of men". I am the only one who had ever been to Austin so everyone starts following me. I take them to a shot bar so we can all do shots and then roll into a dance club where we all get more shots and then start dancing.

I am dancing with HBSprite a lot when HBTall comes up to me and grabs me away. She isolates me to a corner and said she was watching me dance all night and wondered why I hadn't talked to her. (I had tried many times earlier at the party but she kept getting distracted). S

he is hammered and slurring her words and having trouble walking. She says she likes my shirt and then wraps her arms around me and kisses me. I make out with her a little bit but realize that this is Fool's Mate. I hadn't done anything to "earn" her other than maybe being leader of men.

She is so drunk that I don't feel right doing anything with her so I pawn HBTall off to one of her friends with a recommendation that her friend get her home because she has had enough. Was this a mistake to let her go? I don't know and kind of doubted my decision the next day when I was sober. I could have hung out with her and not taken advantage of her yet set the stage for something later when she was in a better state.

Anyway, Ug and HBSprite and I leave the rest of the group to another dance club. Ug can hold her own and her and I drink too much. When the bars close, Ug offers for me and HBSprite to come back to her hotel suite she is sharing with 2 other girls. We take a bike taxi there.

Here is my last screw up for the night. I remember sitting at a table with Ug, HBSprite and another girl and then I was woken up in the morning by HBSprite shaking me as I was lying in some bed. I don't remember anything in between and all of the girls are mad at me.

It turns out, Ug (who doesn't remember anything either) got up to take a shower. After her shower, she crawled into bed. I crawled in after her and was spooning her and HBSprite was on the other side of me in Ug's bed. Here I am, sleeping between two girls and 1) too drunk to do anything about it and 2) spooning the wrong chick.

I get up in the middle of the night to pee and when I come back, I crawl into bed with another girl who hadn't gone out because she was sick and I pass out. This girl eventually gets pissed and gets out of her bed and sleeps on the couch.

Everyone is mad at me in the morning for making sick girl not get any sleep so I leave the hotel room but offer to take HBSprite back to her hotel. She agrees although she barely talks to me and is very angry.

Instead of driving to her hotel, I drive to mine. She doesn't complain or say anything but is still visibly mad at me. We crawl into my bed and both go back to sleep.I wake her up later with some kisses to the back of the neck, she responds and we seal the deal.

Ug, HBSprite and I hang out the rest of the weekend and go to the lake, see the bats, etc. and HBSprite changes her flight to stay an extra night with me. If she didn't live in Cali, she could be girlfriend material. We really hit it off. Ug is really cool too and would make a great friend if she lived in Texas.

Lessons learned: Talk to everyone including Ugs, keep the frame on me, don't pass up a good opportunity when it presents itself, and quit drinking so much when going out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was my response to a comment about my report.


I love your advice and it reminded me of the most important parts of the weekend. Duh me!

OK, not only was she very sexy to me. She also had been taking strip tease classes for the last year with her girlfriends and had just graduated from the most advanced level. She was eager to show me her moves.....

Also, this chick orgasmed like no other I have been with. It wasn't just multi-orgasms. Her orgasm just kept going on and on as long as I kept playing or fucking. Seriously - like 20 - 30 minutes long her whole body would shake.

I have never experienced anything like it. Lucky girl!

I finally tapped into this and would just play with her until she started to come and then would enter her. It was an amazing feeling haveing sex with her while her body is shaking and she is tightening on me!

I had 5 condoms with me and had to go buy more.

1 comment:

Culpable said...

Awesome!!

Yeah drinking tends to fuck stuff up. Luckily you have enough game to know that it could be easily fixed.

love your blog, man