Saturday, September 22, 2007

Myspace lessons

Myspace can be a great tool for finding dates and I have found it to be an even better tool for managing your relationships.

However, I want to share some lessons that I have recently learned the hard way.

Although having a bunch of hot women as your friends who leave comments for you can help you attract more women (trust me, it does), it will bite you in the arse if you are seriously dating more than one woman at once.

The girls will "mark their territory" by sending comments that show you are dating. And they will wonder why some other girl is higher up on your friends list than they are.

Also, this will eliminate a girl you are dating fishing through your "friends" and finding pictures of you kissing or huggin on anther girl.

So, if you are an active Myspace user, hide your friends and your comments before getting involved with more than one woman. Trust me, it will remove some drama from your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agreed 100% on this. I have ran into the same problems. Hide your comments and/or make sure you approve them first.

-quip