Thursday, September 13, 2007

LRs - moving week

This was originailly posted on a forum on May 15, 2007


What a week! I am moving this week and the project I have been working on just launched so saying I had a stressful week is an understatement.

Wednesday night we had a celebratory happy hour at work. Everyone was having a good time and unwinding by pounding drinks.

One of the top 10 hottest girls at work, who I barely know, was there and had a couple of guys gaming her.

I worked my way to her proximity and listened to the guys telling her how beautiful she was, how great she was, etc. It was sickening how much they were sucking up.I

jumped into the conversation right after she made a comment about how wonderful something was that she had done. Instead of complimenting her like the other guys, I blurted loudly "bullshit".

All three turned to me in shock and then the guys quickly turned away from me and tried gaming her again. I was laughing at myself internally for my opening line being the word "bullshit". It just popped out. However, I now had her attention and she demanded to know why I made a comment like that.

We get into conversation and I start slamming on her in a playful way - telling her she was a brat, how I could never take her home to mom, etc. All the while the other guys are telling her how rude I am being, how she doesn't deserve to be treated like that, etc.

She quickly leaves their side and starts hanging with me and giving my kino in the form of punches on the arm. The guys try AMOGing me a few more times but there were also AMOGing each other and both ended up walking away frustrated.

Just then THE hottest girl at work comes in. I smile at her, she smiles back and I make a mental note of where she was and went back to gaming my current target. As happy hour starts winding down, my best buddy at work saunters over. We make plans to invite a select few to another venue to continue the party. He showed an interest in my current girl so I introduced those two and leave to start talking to the HB10.

I know HB10 pretty well but always in a professional way. I use the social venue as an opportunity to start flirting. We have always had good rapport so I am hoping I can turn it into something sexual. She seems receptive so I invite her to bounce with us to a new venue. She agrees.

My buddy and I end up bringing about 15 people with us to a new venue. We both spot a large group in the corner with a smoking hot blonde girl in the center. We decide to open the group with "what are you celebrating?" and plan to try and pawn to the blonde.

It turns out it was a birthday of a guy in the group. We bring our group over to their group and we all sing "happy birthday" to the birthday boy. Since we were the instigators that brought the two groups together, we both noticed a lot of IOIs from the ladies. Unfortunately, the hot blonde was engaged to one of the guys at the table so it didn't go anywhere.

I ended up having a different engaged girl from the new group come on to me and my buddy had a couple of girls open him. Ultimately, we decided to stay with our original targets and we bounced them to yet another venue.

Long story short, my buddy ends up making out with my original girl at the bar and getting her number, I took HB10 home with me as a grand finale to my apartment I am moving out of.

Fortunately for me, HB10 had to fly out early in the morning so I didn't have to run into her awkwardly at work the next day.

Thursday night I get the keys to my new apartment and start moving. I get a call from a girl I met on myspace who I haven't seen in several months. She wants to see me but I tell her I am moving and can't. She offers to come help and happens to own an SUV so I welcome her over.

She busts her ass helping me for 3 hours and then we decide to take a break. We go inside to my old apartment and I pour us some wine. Make out ensues on the couch amid all of the boxes and wreckage. She happens to have Aunt Flo in town so I couldn't escalate too far but she managed to find a way to lick the situation.

How about that? A girl comes to help me move and gives me a BJ as payment?!?!?!

Friday at work, I am sore from moving. Getting old sucks!!! At work, I start flirting with the second hottest girl in the company, an HB9, who used to be a 10 a few years ago in her prime. This girl gets hit on by everybody at the company. I have personally seen the CEO ask her out 3 times.

Anyway, I flirt with her as I always do. This time, she acts all strange. Later, her best friend at work comes over to me and tells me that I should ask her out. I approach her later in the day and tell her a "little birdie" told me to ask you out. She demands to know who told me that and a teasing game ensues.

Eventually, she gets the name of the birdie out of me. I extract myself from the conversation and go back to work. Later, HB9 comes to my seat and asks for my Instant Messager ID. We start IMing and she asks me out for Saturday night. I tell her I can't as I am moving. She tells me that she is tired of me just flirting and that someone had to make the first move. She also mentions that she won't wait around forever.....interesting, I had no idea she was into me other than for just innocent flirting.

Later Friday night, the best friend of one of my ex girlfriends comes into town for a planned visit. She gets in late and we go to a late dinner and then go to my new apt to crash. We are both exhausted so nothing really happens other than a makeout session.

Saturday, the friend of my ex, a HB9, and I spend all day moving. By the end of the day, we are exhausted. We both clean up and head out to the bar and meet up with my buddy from work.

He is on fire and opens no less than 10 girls at the bar and walks away with at least 5 numbers.

The HB9 and I make out all night but every time I leave her to get another drink or hit the head, random guys end up hitting on her. She is definitely one of the hottest girls in the bar. And no one compares to her moves on the dance floor.

Back home, I get her naked for the first time. She then asks me if I have ever slept with her best friend when dated her. I really like this girl and don't want to lie so I tell her the truth - yes. She freezes up and gives me last minute resistance. I don't try to push through it and go to sleep.

The next morning before she leaves back to her home town, we go sit by the pool. She apologizes for not "giving it up" the night before. I tell her it is OK, that I want her to be comfortable before we do anything serious but that she has to be relaxed around me or I won't date her anymore. She says she understands and wants to know when we will see each other again. We make plans.

Sunday, I am moving by myself when my previous #1 girl who I have stopped seeing calls me. She originally decided to not date me anymore because she couldn't stand me living with my hot roommate. She has found random girl's hair in my bed, discovered condoms missing, heard my phone ring in the middle of the night yet she is only jealous of my roommate who I have no physical relationship with. I don't get it.

But anyway, she calls me up and starts yet another fight. I tell her I have to finish moving and hang up. She shows up 30 minutes later and wants to help me move.


It was a funny thing. Here she is, helping me move but still acting angry at me. She wasn't speaking to me and glaring at me every time we passed yet she was carrying box after box to my new place. Too funny!!!

After a bit, she got hot so she took off her outershirt and her bra so she was just wearing a thin white shirt. She used to be a Hooter's girl and a lingerie model and has "huge tracks of land" to quote Monty Python.

Soon, she has attracted the attention of a couple of hispanic guys who are obviously interested in her thin, white, sweaty wet tank top. She angrily confronts me and demands to know why those guys were staring at her. I tell her it is probably because she is winning the wet t-shirt contest as her nipples are definitely exposed. She isn't embarrased at all and says that she is letting it all hang out so that I will be turned on and won't turn her down this time.

-An aside - the second to last time I saw her, we got into a huge fight. I ended up throwing her out of my place. After she was already out and I was slamming the door, she asked if she could come back in for a quicky. I was so angry with her at the moment that I couldn't even dream of touching her. She was still pissed that I turned down sex with her.

The last time I saw her, she came to pick up my very drunk ass when I was out with CJ, Sinn, Fidelio and Second Chance. Unfortunatley, I had one too many Tuaca shots and ended up picking a fight with her over nothing and she left me at the bar to drunkely get home on my own. So, the last two times I have been with her, we haven't had sex.

Anyway, we finish moving and go inside my new place. She mentions that we should take a shower since we are all hot and sweaty. We jump in together and scrub each other clean. We then break in the new apartment and she leaves.

What a week! I can now add "tired" to "stressed" to describe my week. However, it is weeks like this which is the reason we are all in this community.


-----------------------------------------------------------
Here is a response to a comment about my post

I definitely run Mystery Method and believe that I have a natural Cocky/Funny attitude.

Interestingly, I have a major sticking point when it comes to qualification. I am pretty stoic and not good at expressing my feelings. I am horrible at qualifying women.

I often find this has the effect of blowing up many of my sets. However, some women seem to interpret this lack of emotion as either a challenge or confidence and plow through it. It seems to cause some women to be obsessed with me as I am such a closed book.

I find that women often fish for compliments and validation from me. Since this makes me feel awkward, I usually avoid the conversation with some smart ass remark which just feeds the flame.

As my goal is to find "the one" to eventually marry and start a family, I have a goal to work on this sticking point of mine. I actually told my ex's best friend today that I missed her since she was gone which is a huge step for me. I am not comfortable expressing feelings or showing emotions.

But to directly answer your question, I think what initially gets these women attracted to me is my indifference. Until you are ready to settle down, you should be dating as much as possible.

I love women - how they think, how they act, how they react, etc. Most of my friends are women. I surround myself with females. Many of them gorgeous.

This has a spiraling result of attracting even more women in my life. And trust me, the more women you have in your life, the less shit you are willing to deal with as you are burnt out by it.

Since you have ZERO tolerance for their emotional games, you come across as different and confident. You become the unique guy in their life who doesn't fall into their traps or play their games. They can't help but become attracted to you.

For instance, the HB10 at work. She has the most phenominal body...she wears a size 2 but has natural DD breast and a fun personality. Guys hit on her all the time but more importantly, guys stare at her boobs more often than not when they talk to her.

When I spoke with her the first few times, I held eye contact, I teased her instead of complimenting her, and I was abrubt with her and held to my schedule instead of hers (i.e., when I got the information I needed from her at work, I left as opposed to most guys who stayed and flirted - indifference).

I believe this is hugely attractive to women who get hit on several times a day with the same generic lines over and over.

Morale of the story - be different, don't care about the results of your actions, have someone else lined up to ensure you don't invest too much in any one interaction. And have fun.


----------


Update: HB10 from work got into town yesterday and sent me a text....."meet me in elevator".

We met up in the elevator for one of the hottest elevator rides I have ever been on. I had a smile on my face the rest of the day at work.

Last night, her and one of her girlfriends were at the airport waiting for their flight which was delayed several hours because of the storms. They called me and were speaking with a british accent.

They had decided to start drinking at the airport bar, speak only with british accents and see how many guys hit on them with the opening line "where are you from?". They called me periodically with updates.

It was hilarious! They were trying to talk british but slurring their words at the same time from the booze.

Moral of the story - We all know that it doesn't matter what you say as long as you open with confidence and good body language. However, take a second to come up with something unique or original so that you stand out from the pack.

EVERY SINGLE guy that talked to them opened them with "so where are you from". EVERY ONE.

No comments: