Sunday, September 9, 2007

Cool routine

I went out of town this weekend and went to this happening club a bit early to beat the rush.

Was at the bar ordering me and my girl a drink when I saw this guy next to me taking pictures. The flashes caught my attention.

He was with one girl and her two friends. He fed his girl a cherry and took a picture as she played with it in her mouth and then ate it. He then fed her two friends a cherry and snapped pictures of them too.

Then he took three cherries and held them up for all three girls to go in at once and eat them. The girls all hesitated and eventually backed out of a 3 way kiss. However, I believe this was more to do with it being early and no one really in party mode yet.

Although he had poor execution, I give the guy an 'A' for effort. I later went up to him and told him I loved his routine. He smiled, knuckled me and moved on.

No comments: