Monday, September 3, 2007

Really, it is OK to date

Friday night I decide to go out with a girl I used to date that I haven't seen in a while. Instead of staying in and having sex or grabbing dinner, I decide to take her to a club and then back to my place. There is a lingerie party at a local club and I try to convince her to wear lingerie but she isn't comfortable doing so. Instead, she wears a tight fitting little dress.

This girl is 35 and for her age, she is looking HOT. She is a size 0 with natural D size breasts. And she is phenomenal in the sack - the best lay I have ever been with, bar none.

We arrive at the club and grab a drink and people watch. As the place fills up, I swear every PUA in Dallas must have made an appearance....Asian Playboy, Printer, El Topo, Shack, Strapper and several others are there.

As my girl and I are being social, we are walking around and saying hi to everyone as I see them.

Everyone was well meaning but I was told at least 5 times to get my girl home before I lose her or given advice on what I should be doing with her. It was kind of funny. I couldn't explain myself in front of my girl so I took the advice in stride.

At least one PUA tried to help me out when they thought I was being AMOGed. I am very appreciative of the help. However, I am 100% confident that she is going home with me so I don't care who talks to her. We were being social and just enjoying being out.

It was good seeing all of the PUAs out and about. A few I hadn't talked to in a while.

I think that the community as a whole is so focused on continually improving their game by learning on set after set, that it is easy to forget that it is OK to date. I actually enjoy getting to know the women I have met better and sleeping with them more than once. The sex gets better and better as you get more comfortable with each other and communicate what pleases you.

2 comments:

The Asian Playboy said...

LOL

Sorry about that bro. I was out with Sexual Chocolate straight from California with ZERO hours of sleep.

That was the night I got AMOG happy and those dudes thought I was with the Triads. LOL.

Anyways, I knew you were all good, I just felt like joking around in my sleep deprived, no shower in 24 hours, state.

Twitchy said...

Sounds like you had a crazy night in CA. No worries, you were actually helping me with perceived AMOGs. Great seeing you!