Friday, May 14, 2010

The Chemistry of Attachment

Yup, I forgot to include the link...and I deleted it so I can't post it. The great news is that although I haven't been posting my original thoughts lately, I have been actively working on a book. This is not some typical PUA related book that demands money to join some website program. This is a book to help you become the confident person you have always dreamed of being who has opportunities coming to them vs. chasing them. More details to follow...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

No link. Going to post "you" stuff again? Just asking, :)

Unknown said...

Will it be available on Amazon?

Twitchy said...

Yes, the plan is to get it published. It is more than a dating book...it is a guide on how to make yourself a happier, more successful person (which includes dating).

Unknown said...

How's the book coming?

Twitchy said...

It is coming slowly. I actually have been doing a lot of life skills coaching to men and women. Many of the things I am helping people with are giving me some good material