Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Big girls don't cry

This write up is a little over due....

Several Thursdays ago, I roll out to Xbar with Sinn and CJ and we meet up with my buddy Vodka.

The bar is a little slow but there are a few girls that catch my eye. As I am leaning on a corner of the bar with my drink, nonchalantly checking out the females, I get opened by an Ug telling me I look hot. I politely talk to her and while I am talking to her, notice a cutie standing behind her at the bar with a group.

I seperate myself from the Ug, order another drink and make a lap around the bar. I decide there is no one I want to open in the bar besides the cutie behind the Ug so I return to my previous spot. Sinn and CJ have moved on but Vodka is still hanging around. I tell him I am going in and to come help wing me in a bit.

I walk up to cutie, who just ordered a round of shots for her group, and ask her what type of shot she is drinking. I give her my best flirty smirk/smile and put my hand on the side of her stomach. She tells me (some weird sounding name) and then orders another one for me.

The group and I pound the shot. I tell cutie it was damn good so she orders another one for just her and I. When it arrives, I reach for it but she grabs mine first and pours it into my mouth for me with a big, shit eating smile. Unfortunately, she pours too fast and some ends up running down my chin. She uses her finger to wipe the spill off my chin and then licks her finger. She then grabs her shot and pounds it.

I then tell her I need to repay her for the shots and kiss her. She kisses back for a bit and then we break away.

I get a text from CJ who has wandered back into the area telling me "she is pretty hot".

I ask her to introduce me to her friends. She is with 1 other girl and 3 guys. She tells me the girl is her best friend, two of the guys are high school buddies and the 3rd guy is some random guy that joined their group that evening.

We start fluff talking and the 3rd dude tries to jump in and cock block. Fortunately for me, she back turns him to face me so I don't have to worry about him.

I bring the other girl into the conversation and wave Vodka over to join us. He jumps in and entertains the friend while I continue to flirt with the girl.

I go through logistics - where does she live (out of town), where is she staying (with the friend), where is that (across the street), what are they doing later (maybe going to a strip club?)...

I pull Vodka aside and tell him what I learned. He is up for an after party but not really into the girl as she isn't his type (tall, thin and blonde). However, she is definitely Sinn's type so I text him to come jump in.

I continue to fluff talk with my cutie while the 3rd guy tries unsuccessfully to AMOG me and Vodka kindly blocks the very large breasted, brunette friend. Sinn swings by but walks off instead of jumping in. I find out later he didn't know Vodka wanted to eject and he didn't want to AMOG Vodka so he didn't join.

Cutie orders her and I another round of shots. We pound those followed by some more making out. I still don't know her name but have succeeded in changing her mind from going to an after hours strip club to coming back to my place with Vodka and her friend for drinks.

Bar closes...we roll out....and her friend decides to ride with Vodka which frees her up from being in my way.

We talk while I drive to my place and things are going well. However, when we get to my place, she suddenly breaks down crying. I ask her what is wrong and she is hesitant to tell me but eventually lkets me know she has a long term boyfriend she lives with. She doesn't want to cheat on him which is why she is crying.

I try to comfort her but that is not helping. I eventually pass her to her friend to get her back home. So much for my fun night....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, almost man. I like how you tell stories with lots of detail, how things happened, etc.